No announcement yet.

Hood rat things you still do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hood rat things you still do

I've left the hood life behind for the most part but every now and then when I'm feeling particularly G,I'll pick up some candy like sour patch kids and eat them while walking around the store and just throw them down and not pay for them.

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    I've left the hood life behind for the most part but every now and then when I'm feeling particularly G,I'll pick up some candy like sour patch kids and eat them while walking around the store and just throw them down and not pay for them.
    Evidence has been documented. You are going down buddy.

Comment

Theater hopping

Comment

Used to take my elderly father to the store so I could use his handicap parking blue thing that hangs from the rear view mirror.

He was old, not handicapped.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 05-12-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Still feel uneasy when a slow moving car pulls up when you're outside someone's crib and they come to a stop. It's almost instinct for everyone to stop talking to stare at the car to make sure nothing is about to pop off.

Same goes for tires screeching. Not cool.

Comment

I always drive like an *******, so im sure that's a little ghetto. I also play music really loudly, and like chain smoke while driving.

I tend to keep it penned up outside of the car though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Used to take my elderly father to the store so I could use his handicap parking blue thing that hangs from the rear view mirror.

He was old, not handicapped.
              Tell Jhonny I said "what up?"

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Tell Jhonny I said "what up?"
                Will do when I get home tonight. It is so nice out today, I am gonna try to sneak out and take Jhonny to the beach.

It's Friday in Japan so... I gotta get Jhonny a lil piece of my steak.

Comment

Selling rocks on the corner and raw dogging hoes

Comment

Drink in the alley...

Comment

Working...
                    X