Tom Brady is likely to get suspended.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post

aren't you a seahawks fan?

do you care to tell us how many of those guys have been busted for PED use in the last several years?
    it's 9 since '10. they're in second place behind on the redskins. richard sherman had a PED suspension appealed because of a technicality with the sampling.

a ball was deflated by a couple of PSI. an entire defense is on HGH, test, and whatever else they can can get their hands on. who has the bigger advantage?

or will you talk about the penalties pete carroll recieved for illegal contact with players prior to the start of the season?
    i don't see you posting childish memes about that...

the idea that tom brady was deflating footballs in '01, '03, and '04, is something that's comforting to those who are jealous of the successes of the new england patriots.

he was a 6th round pick who had done nothing prior to his winning the superbowl in '01. the idea that the NFL went back in time to protect this guy is pretty farfetched, wouldn't you say?

Comment

i'll also add this:

i think tom brady knew about the deflated balls. i think it was his idea.

the report concluded only that it was "more probable than not" that brady cheated. he won't get a single game. if he does, he will win his appeal.

the NFL and the media pushed this story for publicity. there are pathetic people out there who resent tom brady because of his success. they're easily manipulated via the media, as evidenced by this thread.

if this were matt stafford, none of you would even know it happened. don't try and act like you would.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i'll also add this:

i think tom brady knew about the deflated balls. i think it was his idea.

the report concluded only that it was "more probable than not" that brady cheated. he won't get a single game. if he does, he will win his appeal.

the NFL and the media pushed this story for publicity. there are pathetic people out there who resent tom brady because of his success. they're easily manipulated via the media, as evidenced by this thread.

if this were matt stafford, none of you would even know it happened. don't try and act like you would.
        If it was Brady's idea and he had first hand knowledge of the deflated balls, then he should come clean and admit it. People will respect him more if he's honest and will forgive him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          aren't you a seahawks fan?

do you care to tell us how many of those guys have been busted for PED use in the last several years?
          it's 9 since '10. they're in second place behind on the redskins. richard sherman had a PED suspension appealed because of a technicality with the sampling.

a ball was deflated by a couple of PSI. an entire defense is on HGH, test, and whatever else they can can get their hands on. who has the bigger advantage?

or will you talk about the penalties pete carroll recieved for illegal contact with players prior to the start of the season?
          i don't see you posting childish memes about that...

the idea that tom brady was deflating footballs in '01, '03, and '04, is something that's comforting to those who are jealous of the successes of the new england patriots.

he was a 6th round pick who had done nothing prior to his winning the superbowl in '01. the idea that the NFL went back in time to protect this guy is pretty farfetched, wouldn't you say?
          Lol at pretending like the patriots are innocent on the ped front. Oh, and the seahawks cut the worst offender. Wonder who immediately scooped in and signed said offender is?

A Superbowl appearance handed to them in 01 by a bull**** call, a couple more superbowls but then they get busted for illegally videotaping teams, and then they fail to win another Superbowl for a decade, until, what do you know they get busted again.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I agree with beercules. He's being singled out because his status as a white quarterback
            Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            These guys get it.

Us white Irish guys have been held back by the media and society for years.
            Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            "This would of never happened if I were black...."

^^^^ these guys get it.

Always trying to keep us minorities down.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              ^^^^ these guys get it.

Always trying to keep us minorities down.
              I'm going to riot and burn the lounge down.

Comment

I'm going to riot and burn the lounge down.
                Just go to the ghetto where all the rich over privledged black people live and start smashing car windows and throw bricks through their houses.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                  Just go to the ghetto where all the rich over privledged black people live and start smashing car windows and throw bricks through their houses.
                  I really doubt many rich privileged people live in the ghetto...

Comment

I really doubt many rich privileged people live in the ghetto...
                    LMAO Sarcasm guy.

Obviously if a white man went to the ghetto cursing up a storm about how rich and over privledged those ghetto people and start smashing their windows they would be murdered immediately hahaha

Comment

if Tom was black, none of this would be happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X