Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indians released United Kingdom's daughter in response to BBC Documentary.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indians released United Kingdom's daughter in response to BBC Documentary.

More chance plaiting fog than me wasting half hour on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      More chance plaiting fog than me wasting half hour on that.

They are trying to say that rapes happen everywhere, not just in India.

Fair point in my opinion .. In US rapes are in far higher no's than they are in India.

Comment

Meanwhile in India...a old nun gets gang raped.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-31887764
        Last edited by The Noose; 03-14-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Meanwhile in India...a old nun gets gang raped.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post

Fair point in my opinion .. In US rapes are in far higher no's than they are in India.
            The doc Indias Daughter isnt specifically about rape. Its about how these rapes stem from cultural attitudes that think females have less rights and freedom than males. How they are valued far less in that society.

Comment

The doc Indias Daughter isnt specifically about rape. Its about how these rapes stem from cultural attitudes that think females have less rights and freedom than males. How they are valued far less in that society.

True that, agree..

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post

That's a myth dude, the stats tell you that because in india women treated like secondary citizen and many rape case go unreported because of shame mentality, and if the victims are from lower caste people more dont give a ****.

Do you think a country where little girl only given/gived half of her brothers meal portion even though she help made the meal are better than western countries??

Comment

Can't watch the vid cause it won't register on my phone but l agree with noose' general statement here.

Comment

Working...
                  X