No announcement yet.

Bellew vs Chilemba/Matthews vs Crolla/Undercard RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    Count me as surprised but in a good way, if anyone "won" it was Chilemba who showed more than just launching overhand rights and punching in the clinch.
    I agree. The only shot I think Tony landed clean was the one after the bell lol Also tony is such a cry baby little *****. Talks before the fight (Like normal) about how he is going to beat this guy silly and Ko him, then when he gets in the ring he misses with every shot and decided to pretty much run away from rounds 4 to 12 lol

This show has turnt into a right joke for matchroom, the billing of a ward for the ages and nearly every fight is a snoozefest. Best FW must be pissing himself lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      No free room service for those guys now
      these bum judges will never make it to vegas with these type of scorecards. a judge with a 120-108 bellew card would have been noticed and for sure flown out to vegas for an all expense paid vacation and a chance to judge a big fight. oh well they blew it.

Comment

• Bellew was clearly robbed, should've been 10-2 in favor of him

Comment

• you're joking, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            these bum judges will never make it to vegas with these type of scorecards. a judge with a 120-108 bellew card would have been noticed and for sure flown out to vegas for an all expense paid vacation and a chance to judge a big fight. oh well they blew it.
            You gotta feel for these guys now to give all that up for what

It's a shame when integrity gets in the way of personal gain such a sad display

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Hearn said he had it close with Bellew sitting there lol. It was close, draw is fair even though I slightly favored Chilemba, rematch it up.

Bellew seemed to tire as he did v Miranda, something to work on.
              Is Hearn the British version of Bob Arum? Which other promoter in the world would say and do the things Hearn did after the Bellew fight? He is a promoter, not a judge, boxing analyst or a fan. Hearn should have his fighters best interests at heart.

Comment

• I scored both fights 114-114.

Comment

• Just watched the fight.

I thought it was a close fight that clearly could have gone either way.

In all honesty I'd probably lean on Chilemba.

Comment

• Bellew is too emotional. It even shows on his twitter. He needs to tone it down a bit

Comment

• I had Bellew winning the first 6 rounds clearly in my opinion, Chilemba showed me some slick defensive skills but offensively he was worse than Bellew in the first half which is saying a lot. He has himself to blame in not getting the victory, he should have adjusted a lot sooner. In a rematch he should win easily, I don't think Bellew is capable of making the much needed adjustment, as rounds 7-12 showed.

Comment

Working...
                      X