Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does anybody see Trout outboxing Alvarez and making him look silly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I don't, Canelo would beat Trout and might even stop him. Yes Trout is a big guy but i think Canelo is coming into his own and would do a number on Trout, One thing i would say is whoever end up winning would have earn the right to be called the number one guy at 154.

Comment

This is the definition of a 50/50 fight on paper.

LOL at the people saying Canelo is going to knock Trout unconscious...when he couldn't finish off a shot to **** mosley, couldn't finish off Hatton, and almost let Ryan Rhodes escape.

But he'll knock out the biggest, strongest guy he's ever faced...

Comment

Canelo is going to dominate this fight IMO.

Trout was in a close fight with a very small Cotto, I've got Canelo making this fight very physical and bullying his way to a UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
          Not saying it will happen, but it very well can.

98% of people here were saying that Cotto was gonna walk Trout down and TKO him but instead he flexed his jab and Miguel looked like a deer in the headlights.

But ofcourse Cotto is shot and Canelo isn't.

But it still can happen.
          It certainly can happen. I wouldn't bet too much on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Trout was in a close fight with a very small Cotto, I've got Canelo making this fight very physical and bullying his way to a UD or late stoppage.
            That's the way I'm leaning right now. I think Canelo can hurt Trout and Trout's not going to win a decision on his bicycle.
            Last edited by Dr Rumack; 02-19-2013, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
              This is the definition of a 50/50 fight on paper.

LOL at the people saying Canelo is going to knock Trout unconscious...when he couldn't finish off a shot to **** mosley, couldn't finish off Hatton, and almost let Ryan Rhodes escape.

But he'll knock out the biggest, strongest guy he's ever faced...
              That's what I'm saying too. There's nothing I've seen to suggest he will KO Trout. It could happen, because he's young and getting better, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Nope, Canelo either by decision or stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06

It was only competitive in the beginning and Trout adjusted nicely from mid rounds on. He found a hole for his uppercut and landed it all night. Cotto has better defense than Canelo and both of their stamina are as ****ty as each other.

Trout might not make Canelo look silly but I think he will outbox him clearly.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

A lot of Trout doubters in here, this is starting to remind me of the Cotto fight. I'm taking bets if anyone is interested. Let's say 50 billion on Trout. I'll take several bets.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      A lot of Trout doubters in here, this is starting to remind me of the Cotto fight. I'm taking bets if anyone is interested. Let's say 50 billion on Trout. I'll take several bets.
                      I'm willing to bet all my points.

Comment

Working...
                      X