Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst places to shop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive only been to that shop once and its just like you described, hot looking broads and good looking guys around the shop, but its crowded and you cant see jack ****. Im too damn wide in the shoulders & back to fit into their clothes, nice stuff, great colours and the cloth felt soft but they are made for skinny metrosexual faaggots in the UK though, we need USA sizes

Worst place to shop is anywhere you have to pay to take a trolley. I refuse to go to those shops out of principle.

Comment

Anywhere today is the worst place to shop.

Went to grocery store earlier, was about ready to start killing people. Brb, no shopping kart, no groceries, just strolling around slowly right in the fukn way.

I rammed a couple people out of the way with my kart lol

Comment

F0ck stores...Amazon 4 teh WIN

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          This year, Hollister takes the prize. I never been in this store because it ain't my style.

Smell: I would always pass this store and out of habit, I plug my nose because of the overwhelming stench of $15 cologne.

Sound: Volume is cranked up to "11" bumping techno remixes of ****ty pop music.

Sight: Being greeted by a half naked dude who looks like he spends all day at the gym (half of that time is spent flexing in front of the mirror) is not my idea of an ideal shopping experience.

Lighting: Should have brought my Maglight because for some reason, its dark as **** in there. Maybe thats why no one came to help me: they couldn't ****ing see me!

Customer service: The staff looks like a Nazi youth rally. Blonde hair blue eyed No brothas, Asians, Mexicans. Either they don't hire minorities or they put them in the back to work stock. They all lookin' at me with that "like, oh my god becky, what is he doing in here" look.

I asked for my gift card and gtfo there! The cashier didn't say one word to me. She grabbed my card, swiped it, and handed me the gift card.

**** this place!
          hahaha i had to go in there one time with a gf and i felt like my man card was taken and burned. I just sat on a couch playing games on my phone

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              This year, Hollister takes the prize. I never been in this store because it ain't my style.

Smell: I would always pass this store and out of habit, I plug my nose because of the overwhelming stench of $15 cologne.

Sound: Volume is cranked up to "11" bumping techno remixes of ****ty pop music.

Sight: Being greeted by a half naked dude who looks like he spends all day at the gym (half of that time is spent flexing in front of the mirror) is not my idea of an ideal shopping experience.

Lighting: Should have brought my Maglight because for some reason, its dark as **** in there. Maybe thats why no one came to help me: they couldn't ****ing see me!

Customer service: The staff looks like a Nazi youth rally. Blonde hair blue eyed No brothas, Asians, Mexicans. Either they don't hire minorities or they put them in the back to work stock. They all lookin' at me with that "like, oh my god becky, what is he doing in here" look.

I asked for my gift card and gtfo there! The cashier didn't say one word to me. She grabbed my card, swiped it, and handed me the gift card.

**** this place!
              Why were you getting a gift card from there?

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                Why were you getting a gift card from there?
                Secret Santa in my office.

Comment

Working...
                X