No announcement yet.

Who punches harder Floyd or JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    He doesn't hit harder than Marquez 2.0 the Heredia experiment hits much harder.

I mean he dropped Pacman for crying out loud, and if you watch their previous fights JMM would hit Pacman flush with power combos and not even hurt him, this fight he lands the over hand and pac drops the second one knocks him cold.

JMM hits harder, but if it was the jmm who fought Floyd than Floyd hits harder. But the new JMM with his muscles is a monster, his power is insane now.
    i must ov hit a nerve with you bro,thats just my opinion marquez hits damn hard but i put my opinion down to that floyd has fought at a higher weight than marquez,marquez only started looking like a legit welterweight his last fight,thats one fight to floyds like god knows how many floyd hits harder than people think marquez is a beast though

Comment

Neither guy really hits that hard, compared to other top level fighters but then again both boxers are good enough not to rely on their power...or lack of. But JMMs sudden burst of power in the Pac fight makes it look like the new Marquez will have more damaging punches.

Comment

how often does he go for knockouts tho he never panics rushes over works anything kinda hard judge it on one knockout

Comment

Marquez hits harder

Comment

If Marquez hit Floyd as much as Floyd hit Marquez in their fight.. would Mayweather have survived? I doubt it

Comment

marquez......name one guy at welterweight that floyd knocked out cold/unconscious with just one punch. marquez at 39 and with the help of heredia punches like a middleweight...he knocked out a guy who's chin at welterweight was considered solid..and before the KO he easily knocked him down with one punch..something bigger guys like cotto wasn't able to do even though they landed flush hard shots on pacquiao.
              Last edited by Bermuda; 12-23-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                this. margarito couldnt hurt pacquiao but new marquez koed him, i bet he would ko cotto too because he punches harder than margarito now
                Margarito DID hurt Pac.

Margarito has also lost some pop since the Shane fight..wonder why. He was also never a huge puncher at all. He just threw an obscene amount of punches...

Comment

Working...
                X