No announcement yet.

Iwas doing mitt work and I accidentally told my trainer to **** my ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iwas doing mitt work and I accidentally told my trainer to **** my ass

So I have this thing when I get tired I can't really communicate, it's weird I know. Let's say I run a couple of miles and then the words won't come out properly. My grammar is all messed up, my accent is much stronger and I say weird ****t.

Like even now when I go to dance socially - salsa, bachata, etc. After dancing for a while, let's say an hour, I don't try to talk to any ladies cause you already know why. I say weird ****, I sound like a fob (no disrespect to any of the fobs) and it happens to me in Spanish, English and French. I can't even speak my mother tongue properly. So any kind of physical activity, running , swimming, playing sports, sex, anything. Afterwards, I just can't have a proper conversation. Maybe somebody can help, but then again I am not too concerned about it, as I've learned to more or less live with it .

So backtrack some 8, 9 years when I was 20. I had this Filipino guy holding the mitts for me and we were going off with some fast combos and I screwed up. I missed a hook or smth. I got so mad I screamed, "**** MY ASS" at which point his eyes opened up really wide and thank GOD there was nobody else in the gym. I didn't take it back though, I knew if I spoke at the state I was in it would get worse so I didn't make any excuses. I didn't apologize, I have no idea why I said that but when I am tired I don't know what I am saying. Now I ma better, but I don't know what was going on on that particular day.

Well, did he do it?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      Well, did he do it?
      lol, no he didn't and I will be forever grateful

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        lol, no he didn't and I will be forever grateful

You wouldn't have felt anything anyway

Comment

god damn thats funny.

Comment

that must have been akward

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
              Well, did he do it?

Comment

It's a combination of adrenaline and fatigue. After bouts I wouldn't really say that I knew exactly what I might have talked about. Same thing after machine gunning the heavy bag for a few rounds straight. Same thing with after I'd run.

It's like I'm talking but my mind would be racing so fast that I'd forget what I was talking about, a mile a minute.

I believe it to be a combination of fatigue and learning to deal with high quan****** of adrenaline that gets flowing through your system. Ofcourse getting pumched in the face doesn't help out much but I would experience it in other places than just the ring...........Rockin'

Comment

:wank: :wank:

Comment

lol that's pretty funny dude, doing mitt work then all of a sudden you scream that out.

Comment

Working...
                    X