No announcement yet.

Pacquaio should be stripped of his Fighter Of The Decade crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
    idk how he fooled them to get it in the first place. last legit fight he had was jmm 2. everything since then has been a joke. this fight was a joke shoulda been at 140 but pac got exposed regardless. i feel so damn good.
    I'd say Hatton-Pacquiao was legit. Clottey-Pacquiao coming in, was not that bad of a fight.

Cotto, Margarito, Diaz, De La Hoya were all cherrypicked fights, but I let him slide for DLH cause that was a big money fight who no one, except Winky Wright, would turn down. Hell, Marquez III, was a cherrypick, it was just a cherrypick gone wrong.

Comment

Mayweather should have been, plain and simple.

How a guy with a loss, a draw, and another fight he arguably lost won FOTD is beyond me.

Mayweather still beat Corrales, Chavez, Hernandez, Castillo, N'dou, Gatti, Judah, De La Hoya, Hatton and Marquez in the decade.

Mayweather never lost #1 P4P either. And Pac never took it from anyone. He got it by default when Floyd was retired.

Now we can all say he was avoiding Floyd once and for all, only morons would deny it at this point.

Comment

fcuk it, its only a plastic trophy anyway. I doubt Floyd loses any sleep over it

Comment

lol stfu guys.

This is a boxer who has stayed active (no year-out holidays) and decimated naturally bigger fighters coming up through the ranks entertaining everyone in the process. He puts in one below-par performance and everyone wants to jump on him.

Enough already.

Comment

..what , a decade is 12 years now motha****as?.....lol

Comment

It's Bob Arum. Pacquiao has no problems fighting anyone.

Comment

Might as well strip Roy of his award as well, have you seen him fight lately?

Comment

lol at these "the same feather flock together" Floyd fellow American, the boxing writers of the America who voted Pac as FOTD should take the blame. They should give it to the weight cheater and sucker punched his opponents.

Comment

It should be handed to Floyd and the *****s immediately LOL.

Comment

HATERS GONNA HATE this is BS thread why are you idiots blaming Pacquiao blame the refs.

Comment

Working...
                      X