Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward -vs- Arthur Abraham Official Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward by lopsided decision.

Comment

Ward isnt half as dirty as he gets de out to be and i find him very watchable, he's also a top 5 p4p fighter in my mind.

Abraham has two things goin for him, his defence and his power, other than that he's not in Andre's league but he has a chin and should see out the full 12 no problem. Ward i think will BOX him, much like he did with guys like Miranda, from the outside. Stick and move, pepper him withjabs and whip in hooks before spinning off. I think even if he elects to fight a bit more he wins, Ward is a versatile fighter with lots of options, i could just as easily see him pushing the Armanian back and working him over, AA cant generate the power from his big bombs when he's backing up, infact his whole game is weak when he lets himself get backed up, Ward would outwork, out hustle and beat him up.

Like i said tho i think Ward shows a dimension he's gotten a little bit away from and boxes his way to a UD

Worth mentioning tho i think King Arthur knows he has to perform to remain relevant and needs to up the work rate and not sit back in his shell so much, i see him swing for the fences early on before Ward has him under control and reverting back to type

Also if Ward does get rough (which gets overblown) then AA will make a meal of it and have the ref on Andre's case (cleverly)

Comment

Ward boring UD.

Comment

Working...
        X