Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Puerto rican fighters tend to fold when faced w/ adversity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    The other day there was another bs thread about Ricans and Mexican and I posted that the thread should be closed and guess what they did...They deleted my post...
    Maybe the time has come to move on, what other decent site is there that covers the sport internationally? Is there a forum out there with active moderators keeping a minimum level of decorum?

I'm not against the trash talk, but racism and bigotry should not be tolerated, anywhere.

Comment

plaster ... sad = king?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        man ur fuken stupid, he went to the fuken doctor and got told he had to sit out for 6 months, look up the fuken article..

is that you tony the tigere?
        You're just another Mexican hatin on Puerto Rican's bro, that's all you are! Watch the end of the fight for Juanma and Marquez and see what "fuken" doctor like you say told Marquez he couldn't go out, the only person that said he couldn't go out was Marquez, He said "no puedo, no puedo" Guarantee you i won't read anything from yuo talking **** when Cotto whoops Margacheatos ass in the rematch. You'll just b here making excuses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Why do they get saved by the ref all the time like Cotto did against Mosley to have that wet spot on the canvass wiped up after Mosley rocked his ass and then that one time that Marquez had Lopez ready to go and then the ref jumped in to protect Juan Ma and give him time to recover?
          You're an idiot!!! The ref stopped to take point from Juanma you big dummy!!! Damn you're stupid!!

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            You're an idiot!!! The ref stopped to take point from Juanma you big dummy!!! Damn you're stupid!!
            He didn't even see the fight, he just has a list of excuses he uses against PR fighters. I think he got them mixed up, what a dummy troll LOL

Comment

Working...
            X