• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    every1 knows this already

old news
    You sure? I can prove you wrong if you'd like

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Didnt Pac have a loss to Morales prior to Morales losing to Raheem?
      Yes, but it was a very green Pac, they took the fight at the wrong time, its funny because even the in the 2nd and 3rd fight Pac was still green

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Yes, but it was a very green Pac, they took the fight at the wrong time, its funny because even the in the 2nd and 3rd fight Pac was still green
        Lol very green??!! The same very green Pac that drew with Marquez and beat Barrera. Hmmm ...

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          I just didnt see the problem with avenging a loss.

Comment

Yes, it's always a duck when you fight someone who has lost, without immediately fighting who they've lost to instead. Like Hopkins did with Danny Green, electing to fight RJJ immediately after Green stopped him in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
              Look at Pacquaio's face at 9:20 and 9:01 after finding out Morales lost to Raheem.

He then goes on to fight a weight drained Morales, lol.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Pacquaio did duck Raheem.
              Thanks for your approval. Talk about getting duped ... !

You are a ****ing moron.

Everybody in the ****ing world knew that pac was angling for a rematch vs morales. Pac & morales where in the same card showcasing their rematch. pac beat velasquez & morales lost to raheem in what was suppose to be tune up fights for both guys.

Pa's face was like that because raheem beat morales & put the rematch in jeopardy. You are grasping at lame ass straws if you think it had anything to do with raheem.

Pac fought at 130 7 more times including a rematch with jmm as recent as march 2008. raheem after beating morales at 135, immediately lost a fight vs freitas on april 2006.

BY JANUARY 2007, HE WAS FIGHTING AT 140 LBS, THEN WENT BACK DOWN AT 135 LBS THE REST OF THE YEAR THEN LOST BY KO TO FUNEKA. BY 2008 HE WAS FIGHTING AT 140LBS WHILE PAC WAS STILL FIGHTING AT 130.

Pacquiao wasnt even in zaheer's division for pac to duck him.

NICE ****KING FAIL.

Comment

Lost to a fighter double his size, Ali Funeka.
                he wasn't able to bring his game to the next level that's the point...that's why he became irrelevant. he had a good win against morales but that's it...after that his career went totally downhill.
                the thing is he was just one of the options for pac during that time. in fact, pac has so many options and if you rank his options by importance, raheem can't make it to top 5. that's how it was, i don't know how can you say he was ducked by pac? they're not even in the same weight during that time. you got what i'm saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
                  Yeh this is the only fight that bugs me about Pac. He straight ducked him and fought Morales.
                  Ducking is what Wife Beater did when he turned down 8 million dollars. PAC choosing to go ahead with the rematch was a good business move.

How do you think the MGM would've looked if he fought Raheem and on regular HB*.

I think Zahir would've given PAC fits with his speed and reach. But, we all know Zahir's kryptonite is pressure and getting hit. And PAC is all about pressure and hitting.

Comment

there are 3 categories of people that actually believe this;

1. really stupid people
                    2. noobs
                    3. black supremacists

PAC stayed for at least 6 more fights at 130 after his first fight with El Terrible...Raheem was at 135...a division that PAC didn't even go to til 2008...the Raheem win was in 2005

and how did Raheem strengthen his campaign by getting a PAC fight?

did he move down to 130? No

did he put on an impressive string of wins that made the public demand it? No

in securing a fight with PAC, Zahir 'Burger King' Raheem went out in his next fight and LOST to a faded ass Freitas

HAPPY THANKSGIVING my ignorant, black supremacist noobs

Comment

But Zahir Raheem not good.

Comment

Working...
                      X