Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    Both camps?

I don't recall Manny talking ****, and as a matter of fact,

he'll be fighting another guy Floyd ducked.
    Where have you been? Manny has been talking **** for months. Ariza, Arum, Roach, etc. all have talked **** about Floyd and his family for months.

He'll be fighting another shot and past prime fighter.

"I saw your last two fights" - Roach.

Comment

• Team pac confirmed for winning the mind games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
        Just posted on 50 Cent's twitter:

"Floyd just called and woke my ass up I'm still half sleep. That's my boy anybody want to do something to him get me first."

"Pacquiao gonna get his ass beat and his ******ed ass trainer freddie roach know that. you like to gamble,like to lose bet agents floyd."

"Floyd told me i ain't gonna beat him I'm a knock that mother ****er out. For what they been saying about me. Hahaha he gonna kill pac man"

http://twitter.com/50CENT

It's a wrap for Manny "Have other people take control of my destiny and make my decisions for me" Pacquiao and Freddie Roach. I hope they enjoy their next fight against Margarito because they're running on borrowed time until the P4P king returns.

I believe he can prob take out Manny like he is saying but damn in a sport for warriors he is taking a long azz time to build up the courage

Comment

• PAC ruined HATTON!

PAC Mentally ruined FLOYD!

KFC has to wake up 50 just to say this about Pac. LOL! KFC can't sleep coz of PAC!

PAC is mentally raping Fraud's mind. LMAO!

Comment

• So does this mean he's motivated to wake up in the morning to train? All this yapping shet is getting tired.

OMG 50 said this 50 said that. "Floyd just called me up and blah blah blah I'mma knock pac's ass out blah blah blah."

Floyd is one of my favorite fighters but this yapping shet through 3rd party messengers is getting old. If he's gonna fight Pac in Nov. then I'd understand him yapping here and there but c'mon Floyd! How old are you? 10? And the thing is that he's fighting nobody else this year!

And sure Roach and Ariza have talked shet about Floyd but Manny? Give me evidence that Manny has said shet about Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
              Just posted on 50 Cent's twitter:

"Floyd just called and woke my ass up I'm still half sleep. That's my boy anybody want to do something to him get me first."

"Pacquiao gonna get his ass beat and his ******ed ass trainer freddie roach know that. you like to gamble,like to lose bet agents floyd."

"Floyd told me i ain't gonna beat him I'm a knock that mother ****er out. For what they been saying about me. Hahaha he gonna kill pac man"

http://twitter.com/50CENT

It's a wrap for Manny "Have other people take control of my destiny and make my decisions for me" Pacquiao and Freddie Roach. I hope they enjoy their next fight against Margarito because they're running on borrowed time until the P4P king returns.

I know Floyd will beat Pacquiao,Pacquiao's just too basic his ass will get whooped.First he has to beat margarito which I doubt he will.

Comment

• 50 needs a life. As a woman it scares me that him and Floyd are raising sons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
                  Where have you been? Manny has been talking **** for months. Ariza, Arum, Roach, etc. all have talked **** about Floyd and his family for months.

He'll be fighting another shot and past prime fighter.

"I saw your last two fights" - Roach.

Please show me proof of Manny talking ****. The worst thing that Manny has ever said about Floyd, was right after the Cotto fight when Manny said that Floyd likes to run inside the ring. Which technically is true, therefore it's not really talking thrash. But i guess for *****s like you, when someone wishes Floyd well, that's talking thrash.

I know Floyd will beat Pacquiao,Pacquiao's just too basic his ass will get whooped.First he has to beat margarito which I doubt he will.
                  Riiiiiight, because Floyd beats everyone that he doesn't necessarily have to fight, it's a given. Logic 101 from a typical *****.
                  Last edited by rommel357; 09-23-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                    Please show me proof of Manny talking ****. The worst thing that Manny has ever said about Floyd, was right after the Cotto fight when Manny said that Floyd likes to run inside the ring. Which technically is true, therefore it's not really talking thrash. But i guess for *****s like you, when someone wishes Floyd well, that's talking thrash.

It probably has more to do with Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach's comments about how he's too busy "beating up women to fight" or something along those lines.

We all know Freddie and the rest of Team Pacquiao speak for Manny and basicly tell him what to think so it may as well have come out of his own mouth.

Comment

• Floyd is a *****, end of thread !

Comment

Working...
                      X