No announcement yet.

Texas lawmaker to introduce anti-immigration bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    look at this fuken coconut, you'd fuken cry if someone stopped u and asked u questions u dumb fuken idiot... and whos "we" like as if americans even want your stupid ass here... look at the fuken law that they put moron... if u look mexican, your gonna get stopped!... now go ahead and tell me you dont look mexican but american u stupid moron, i already seen pictures of your paisa lookin ass.
    I don't give a damn if "they" want me here or not.....I am an American and there is nothing they can do about it. If they stop I will gladly provide them with legal documents. El que nada deve nada teme.

When did I imply I was a white person? I have said it many times that I have Mexican roots and I'm proud of it. But I' m an American and proud of it also. You don't have to have a certain skin color to be an American, you were born here then you are an American. We have to protect our country, why don't you want that for our country?

Look, it ain't about Mexicans or racist like some people try to make it out to be. It's about legal status. Wheter you are Asian, Canadian, European, etc...you enter here illegally then you should face the consequences.

What can you tell me about the way the Mexican government treats it's illegal aliens?
    Last edited by -ELO-; 04-28-2010, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X