Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Has Pacquaio Been Battle Tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny has been through small wars, but generally never had to go through pure hell like Cotto. Then again, he generally dominates his opponent or nothing. So he hasn't had to. I can see where your going with this, but I honestly don't think it will be an all out slugest or war. Pac doesn't want to be taking crazy punches all night. He's gotta sing right after. I expect him to stay in the center to avoid Cotto's rope attack, and just strafe him similar to the David Diaz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      I dont count that, if it wasnt for the home cooking he would have been KO'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        Manny has been through small wars, but generally never had to go through pure hell like Cotto. Then again, he generally dominates his opponent or nothing. So he hasn't had to. I can see where your going with this, but I honestly don't think it will be an all out slugest or war. Pac doesn't want to be taking crazy punches all night. He's gotta sing right after. I expect him to stay in the center to avoid Cotto's rope attack, and just strafe him similar to the David Diaz fight.
        At least you understood what I meant, it wasnt a knock on Pacquiao, it was giving him props that he hadnt been through what Cotto has.

Comment

pac was battle tested by a typhoon, and he won

Comment

At least you understood what I meant, it wasnt a knock on Pacquiao, it was giving him props that he hadnt been through what Cotto has.
            If you are indeed giving Pac props....I take back the negativity in this thread....the way you were responding made it seem otherwise.

Torrecampo, Margarito, Clottey.....any other instances of adversity for Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              pac was battle tested by a typhoon, and he won
              Pretty hard to beat that.....

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
                If you are indeed giving Pac props....I take back the negativity in this thread....the way you were responding made it seem otherwise.

Torrecampo, Margarito, Clottey.....any other instances of adversity for Cotto?
                Marg doesn't count according to TS's criteria...he didn't overcome that adversity.

Comment

This is what will separate Miguel Cotto from Pacquiao on Saturday night. Cotto has been battle tested and came from adversity many times to win fights, not so with Pacquiao. This will show all too often on Nov. 14th.
                  LOL

Chocviat
                  Sasakul
                  Hussein
                  Juan Manuel Marquez I and II
                  Erik Morales I

Manny didnt blow away those guys. Watch it mate you might like Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    B-Hop this is crazy Talk G....

Manny would get the muthafuking stamp of approval when it comes to being Battle tested...
                    hell yah anyone without a clear agenda(like the t.s.) can see this..manny has gone thru many wars with real mexican warriors not to mention having to sell cigarettes he found off the st. to survive! Cotto has had a ****ing priveleged life compared to that!

Comment

Originally posted by suckmebeautiful View Post
                      hell yah anyone without a clear agenda(like the t.s.) can see this..manny has gone thru many wars with real mexican warriors not to mention having to sell cigarettes he found off the st. to survive! Cotto has had a ****ing priveleged life compared to that!

B4 everyone jumps on me i know cotto wasnt wealthy growin up or anything (give me some credit) but im sure there was always food on the table and a roof over his head!..not the case for the pacman! Im not pinoy or anything but i can appreciate that and find it amazing so i just dont get the hate! HOw could anyone with any soul possibly hate the pacman?? but i dont approve of his fans (who clearly could not give a **** about any other boxer) thinkin hes unbeatable god and GOAT already..SO i guess the moral of the story is "haters and nuthuggers Grow UP! " or gtfo boxingscene and go to their personal fanclub!

Comment

Working...
                      X