No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Yep Spray, and I pay around that at the Bevmo out here in Sac.
    is it worth it, I work in the state stores here and would rather just buy a bottle of some cheap vodka like Nikoli or Jaquolines rather than some good ****.

Comment

• I think Ill make it Tuesday Spray

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Tequila..........
        Well Good for you !!!! ... my brothers came to my house for the Playoffs/UFC ppv ... and we're in a box ... Modelo's and Don Julio Tequila FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I think Ill make it Tuesday Spray

I wouldn't.....so I planned ahead.

but that should do it and if it doesn't you are some kind of drinking God.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            Well Good for you !!!! ... my brothers came to my house for the Playoffs/UFC ppv ... and we're in a box ... Modelo's and Don Julio Tequila FTW
            I had the standard Quevo, a Christmas gift actually. Not complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              is it worth it, I work in the state stores here and would rather just buy a bottle of some cheap vodka like Nikoli or Jaquolines rather than some good ****.
              Meh, I'm not some alky snob. The cheap stuff gets the job done, lol. I'm just indulging because of a long day at work, and my team won a all-time great playoff game today.

Comment

Meh, I'm not some alky snob. The cheap stuff gets the job done, lol. I'm just indulging because of a long day at work, and my team won a all-time great playoff game today.
                Pea ... if that's the case .... Drink up ... celebrate ... worry about the consequences tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                  Pea ... if that's the case .... Drink up ... celebrate ... worry about the consequences tomorrow
                  Ha, I 'll be all right, Mustang. I'm a wise, old, grey beard when it comes to this stuff. Pop a couple advils, drink a few cups of water before I go to sleep, and I'm good to go in the morning.

Comment

• Nice to see the vets of the scene chop it up

Im on my 3rd double vodka per usual

Comment

Ha, I 'll be all right, Mustang. I'm a wise, old, grey beard when it comes to this stuff. Pop a couple advils, drink a few cups of water before I go to sleep, and I'm good to go in the morning.
                      actually ... that is right on ... your experience shows bc that is what i do ... and i'm money in the mornings ... drink on bro

Comment

Working...
                      X