Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell: "I beat Froch Already. KO Him In Rematch. Will Beat Abraham" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell is scared of getting hit if he goes after Froch the first time he gets hit with a solid punch he'll revert to his cowardly hug and run style. I hope to God Abraham knocks his ass out and retires him from the tourney, boxing doesn't need cowardly boring fighters like these.

Comment

Easy to talk **** after you already lost and got embarrassed.

If this dude stands and trades w/ Carl, he's goin' to sleep.

Comment

from what i remember froch was hurt more than dirrell in the fight....i saw the replay tuesday night and i have no idea how many of u in here have froch winning....dirrell even looking like a scared cat countered his ass all night, hurt him, hell even made him reach in for a hug but everyone forgets that...dirrell's fault for not having the confidence to finish off froch which i know war or kessler will

Comment

I liked Dirrell a lot and had him winning by at least three points, but listening to him there you'd think he'd gone in there and battered Froch.

Also, it sounds really stupid when Fat Yanks say "period". Period is what a woman has in her pants once a month.

Comment

AA/ dirrell is in the US right?

Comment

If only his fist are as active as his mouth.. The guy looked terrified against froch..

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                well, that wont happen! he may beat froch. he WILL NOT KO him though. and ive got Abraham winning. if he fears Frochs power, he will be scared to death by Abrahams..

the only thing i worry about in the Abraham - Dirrel fight is that AA isnt active enough. but, as they say. The fight starts when Abraham says it starts.
                True, it'd be difficult for Dirrell to KO Froch with his style, although I think he showed he does have the power to hurt him.

Comment

If Dirrell wants to ko froch then he has to fight a different way, and he would be there to get caught himself.

Comment

i don't see dirrell stopping Froch, but he would beat Froch again.

Comment

Working...
                    X