Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelenoff dominates again On the Court!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff dominates again On the Court!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhQ8XUfHGEc

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    The only domination you ever experienced was when the hooker who was pretending to be your girlfriend needed paying.

Comment

bittch that was my ex fiance u asshholle, and watch both my games **** gobbler

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        The only domination you ever experienced was when the hooker who was pretending to be your girlfriend needed paying.
        yeah that was a total domination, a girl who sucks dicks at work, comes home to an unemployed boxing wannabe, kisses him...trying to show her off by making her look like a total whore on his youtube page..lol. Like I've said before, she prolly ****ed all his "hardcore russian gang member freinds"

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          bittch that was my ex fiance u asshholle, and watch both my games **** gobbler
          Haha if your basketball is twice as good as your boxing then you're **** at basketball too.

Comment

Charlie I would run you off that court 11-0.

You would be looking at the camera and saying "Awww What the **** man?!?" in a ***** ass voice after every single play.

Comment

hitman u wouldnt run off shhhit, bittch id lay you out in boxing and win in b-ball i put 3 videos of me playing and how many times did I lose ????? NONE

Comment

U assholle lol

Must be the polish way of saying it

Comment

You missed 90% of your shots. You suck.

It's just that your opponent missed 95% of his shots and sucked even more than you do.

You barely won a basketball game against a 5'2 guy who has never played before.

You are ****.

Comment

Trailer Park Show

Comment

Working...
                    X