• Show
Clear All

• breaking news this bozzeyed fella is signing for the gunners

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/im...en_300x400.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
      breaking news this bozzeyed fella is signing for the gunners

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/im...en_300x400.jpg
      can't see shay leavin... Be upset if he does.

However We are blessed with another two great keepers.

Comment

• Originally posted by good_looking01 View Post
        can't see shay leavin... Be upset if he does.

However We are blessed with another two great keepers.
        Keegan dissmissed this as ****

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          Keegan dissmissed this as ****
          i tell u now i will love it if we keep Shay Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
            Mum tragedy stuns Newcastle star Martins

July 25, 2008 12:00am

NEWCASTLE United striker Obafemi Martins may miss the start of the Premier League season after the shocking sudden death of his mother.
            Alhaja Monsurat Martins, 62, apparently died of shock trying to escape from a petrol tanker which caught fire near her home in Lagos, the capital of Nigeria.

The player flew back to Lagos as soon as he was told the news by relatives. Martins' brother, Biola, said Obafemi was close to his mother.

"He just wanted to get on the plane and find out for himself that our mother is truly no more," he said.

"He's still in shock and disbelief and feels terribly down. Oba always consulted her first in any decision to do with his career.

"Our mother stood by him when everyone else condemned his decision to dump school in pursuit of an unpredictable future in football.

"He once got himself into trouble for choosing to be with her at a time she was ill instead of playing in a friendly for Nigeria."

Martins, 23, will not be back in time to join Newcastle's training camp in Majorca next week, meaning he will not be ready for the opening match of the season.

Mrs Martins, 62, will be buried later today.
            yep heard that this morning, but how the **** should it delay his start to the season, all he has to do is shoot over there plant her in the ground and come back.

Comment

yep heard that this morning, but how the **** should it delay his start to the season, all he has to do is shoot over there plant her in the ground and come back.
              very compassionate of u col Blake lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                very compassionate of u col Blake lol
                Newcastle is more important than life and death,
                If Shay did want to leave to join the gunners I wouldn't blame him, been are best player for about 10 years and he has nothing to show for it, at least he would achive something if he left, good look to him, I would love him to stay, but we have Steve Harper who is first class and young Tim Krull who looks like he could be a world beater in a few years time, Chelsea sniffing about him.

Comment

Newcastle is more important than life and death,
                  If Shay did want to leave to join the gunners I wouldn't blame him, been are best player for about 10 years and he has nothing to show for it, at least he would achive something if he left, good look to him, I would love him to stay, but we have Steve Harper who is first class and young Tim Krull who looks like he could be a world beater in a few years time, Chelsea sniffing about him.
                  i was just bull****ting TBH i aint heard nothing since Keegan said he is going no where

Comment

• We need some more signings. I want to see two world class defenders sign by deadline date.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                      We need some more signings. I want to see two world class defenders sign by deadline date.
                      Newcsastle always wait right until the last min before buying, keeps down the wage bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X