No announcement yet.

Does anyone also think that Brook vs Crawford would be fight of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone also think that Brook vs Crawford would be fight of the decade

Both skilled technicians with pop. I think brook would be a stylistic nightmare for Crawford. Who wins this bout.
    Last edited by Sheldon312; 05-21-2017, 10:30 PM.

I wouldn't underestimate Spence or Thurman just yet. Let's see how Spence vs Brook pans out, and then let's see what happens between the winner and Thurman. For all we know Spence could blast Brook out of there and stop all this talk of "Remember Lacy and Porter".

Comment

bud pot shots him to death.

Comment

lol, slow your roll man..

brook vs spence is the best fight this year, at least on paper imo

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          lol, slow your roll man..

brook vs spence is the best fight this year, at least on paper imo
          Better than GGG vs Canelo? I think that pre his orbital bone being broken and his move to 160, Brook vs Spence would have been more compelling. I just think that Brook is going to struggle mightily with the weight and ultimately get stopped. Either way, props to them both for getting it on. It would be nice to see the winner face Crawford in his welterweight debut. Peace.

Comment

Brook won't make it past Spence. After that you won't ever see threads about him in fantasy matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Better than GGG vs Canelo? I think that pre his orbital bone being broken and his move to 160, Brook vs Spence would have been more compelling. I just think that Brook is going to struggle mightily with the weight and ultimately get stopped. Either way, props to them both for getting it on. It would be nice to see the winner face Crawford in his welterweight debut. Peace.
              obviously not moneywise and the magnitude of the event but i think brook vs spence is the more intriguing fight as far as size and skills are concerned...i just think GGG is too strong for canelo
              Last edited by danceswithfire; 05-21-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Yes after Spence whoops brook, brook can either get Crawford or porter or even khan.

Comment

no..........

Comment

Crawford is another level. Let's see if Brook gets past Spence first and then we can speculate on hypotheticals.

Comment

Working...
                    X