No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Someone give Bambam a red nose and a hat.

Hurry!

This clown can dance! hahaha!

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      how do i get raped?.
      Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      i was banned for a week lol. im back yo! lol.

spoon23 ratted me out.
      BAMBAM: 'I WANT MY MOMMY OR MY MANGINA TO BE SAFE!! SPOON IS HAUNTING ME HAHAHA!!

INTRODUCING: Broadway song "Bambam is a maniac! Maniac! On the Floor and she dances like she's never danced before!"

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Someone give Bambam a red nose and a hat.

Hurry!

This clown can dance! hahaha!

BAMBAM: 'I WANT MY MOMMY OR MY MANGINA TO BE SAFE!! SPOON IS HAUNTING ME HAHAHA!!

INTRODUCING: Broadway song "Bambam is a maniac! Maniac! On the Floor and she dances like she's never danced before!"

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Comment

• wheres spoon23? is he with tyrone? about to post a ****o pic of those 2.

Comment

• Is this thread real life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Fluid should give himself a chance to redeem himself in a rematch not just for the fans, but for himself. That sorry display of boxing queer for 12 rounds is damaging. He fought like a vagina for 12 queer rounds and ran and hugged to someone who was a smaller man and he definitely knew that was injured. That is just pathetic boxing in the nth degree..

look how floyd loved to tear that rotator cuff some more. He knew Pac was injured and yet he still ran lol

LOL. Dude are you really still upset about this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                LOL. Dude are you really still upset about this fight?
                lol

This is a thread chronicling the events that transpired on how much of joke this fight was. As you have noticed this thread has reached far and wide. This is for the boxing fans to reminded of the corruption in the sport can easily be manipulated by a lot of fakeness, fake compubox, fake judging, fake drug agency, fake Nsac reports, fake referee, fake commentators all rolled into one scheme designed to create a fake narrative that the Vegas boy should always win in Vegas no matter the cause. Bookies should make a killing. Vegas after all is the gambling mecca of the world.

As you can see, boxing fans has seen how this thread has exposed the biggest heist in sports history, not just boxing, but in all sports, this is the biggest scam ever created. All the important facts are in the start of the few pages of this thread. Documenting it for the world to remember how much of a fluke and a disappointment this fight was. This thread exposes the money involved and how one man played it safe hoping the corrupt system will give him the fake win as long as he is still left standing at the end of round 12.

188,000 viewers have see the truth of this rigged fight. This is a thread that will memorialize a fluke win and will forever remind us that with all this controversies that envelopes this fight, and Floyd obviously exposed for not really deserving of this win, therefore, it is still inconclusive who won in the first, thus it is a no brainer a rematch will settle the score, but what did Floyd do? For all the money that comes with a rematch, and all the bragging rights that comes from a definite win in a rematch to whomever wins, I think deep inside he knows he'll get exposed if he does a rematch, Pac has an argument of winning their first fight as this thread has exposed, not only that, he did it with one healthy arm against a roided up floyd who ran and hugged for 12 queer rounds, Floyd knows he escaped a fluke win, he knows a rematch will be disastrous for him and will be tempting fate. Which this thread will be a reminder of why instead of closing a show for a rematch with a fellow ATG, Floyd rather have a a match with Berto and now a non professional boxer who has no business in the ring for his 50th fight.

Not only that NSAC approved it as a sanctioned fight. (eyebrow raising) Money talks. This shows you how money in Vegas trumps everything. The fight with McGregor is the biggest scam yet, an exhibition fight turned into a legit sanctioned fight just because there is money to be made even if McGregor has zero fights in a boxing ring. No wonder Floyd got a TUE 2 weeks after the fight. When it smells like shyit it must be true ain't it?

Cheers!!

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Spoon is no different than A Libtard triggered over Trumps win. JEEZ, ITS BEEN 2 YEARS

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Spoon is no different than A Libtard triggered over Trumps win. JEEZ, ITS BEEN 2 YEARS
                    Spoon tries to use all of these posts as validity to his argument, but 3/4 of these posts were made by him. There's a small smattering of posts agreeing with him and the rest are posts ranging from calmly disagreeing with him to crucifying him for being stupid. It's kind of funny how Spoon believes that anyone who disagrees with him is a Floyd lover/Manny hater and worse and that they just couldn't be able to see the obvious. Floyd won

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      Spoon is no different than A Libtard triggered over Trumps win. JEEZ, ITS BEEN 2 YEARS
                      lol

I think you got it all wrong missy.

I'm a Trump supporter.

This thread is like how Trump exposes the Fake news media over and over again. As Trump still bursting the bubble of fake news in a daily basis. the same way I do to your kind. It's uncanny.

Like during his campiagn. Mainstream fake news all over the united states were making up fake polls showing hillary winning to dampen the spirits of the republicans to stop themselves from voting. When the truth is, after the election, Trump won a landslide win even to states that should have been for the democrats went for Trump. It was a 315 points for Trump and a poor 220 for Hillary if I can recall. The fake news didn't stop there, to this day, they still create fake news to smear Trump. Now it's FBI Comey's memo. That to this day is non existent. You know why it's non existant? Because if it was real, FBI would have gotten a hold of it by now and said something about it.

Now going back to the point, The fakeness of news nowadays, is exactly a perfect analogy of this fake fight. This fight had everything to create the tapestry of illusion Floyd was winning, Fake compubox, fake score cards by the judges, fake commentators, fake ref, fake and corrupt drug agency, fake and corrupt nsac all designed to create an illusion that FLoyd was winning, same as how Fake media all in collusion to create an illusion that Hillary was fakely winning in the mainstream fake news reporting.

As we later found out that post video punch connects from this thread and videos scattered all over the net truly shows who won that night, and it wasn't the defensive runner, but the offensive fighter who tried to make a fight for the paying viewers to receive their moneys worth even if the other guy wanted to run and hug for 12 rounds to diffuse any fight that can be salvaged in this boring marathon event. It only shows that post fight facts does not support Floyd winning, if he did win it rightfully, it will support the video facts that he did, but it didn't, it showed that an injured asian guy with only one healthy arm was able to out-landed Floyd for 12 rounds in a fight that showed an aggressive fighter who trued to push the tempo, while the other tried to diffuse it with lame foul tactics that has been exposed in this thread.

Like Hillary's fake polls, and Libetards fake news, this fight is a constant reminder of how boxing can easily be corrupted by money to favor the chosen one. In Libetards deep state shadow government, it was Hillary who was the chosen one. In Vegas deep state Mafia boxing, it's their anointed golden child, Floyd. He only needed to Stand for 12 rounds, and the magic wand of Vegas will save him.

Yes Floyd was saved, but not in the scrutiny of truth. In the eyes of lady justice he did not.

#truth will always come out

#you can't smear Trump coz the truth is on his side. Just as this thread has proven. Boxing fans can not be fooled. Evidence is all on tape.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                      @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                      @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X