Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain to my why Mayeather v. Conor is bad for boxing but tonight was good for boxin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain to my why Mayeather v. Conor is bad for boxing but tonight was good for boxin

I never cared for Mayeather vs Conor but it can't be any worse than what happened tonight. This was a farce and I bought into it. Conor has pride. He would at least attempt to win.

Conor vs. Floyd would be one of the best things to happen to boxing. It would give it so much coverage. Even if the fight is viewed as a farce. There's no way the fight would be worse than the garbage that we witnessed tonight.

Comment

Everybody in the Nsb crapped on the fight by result. I don't know how you got that contention.

Comment

mac gregor is not a boxer you dumb idiot

Comment

do you really need explanation for this dumb bull****?

Comment

In a sense Conor vs Mayweather does nothing for the future but does a lot for a moment in time. Unless they put guys like Crawford and Loma on the undercard, only Mayweather and Conor get the PR. Does nothing for boxing after the fight ends.

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
              In a sense Conor vs Mayweather does nothing for the future but does a lot for a moment in time. Unless they put guys like Crawford and Loma on the undercard, only Mayweather and Conor get the PR. Does nothing for boxing after the fight ends.
              I disagree. That fight would bring the interest of a lot of casuals that otherwise wouldn't be interested in boxing. A boxer embarrassing the best MMA fighter would also be good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                do you really need explanation for this dumb bull****?
                Co signed..

Comment

tonight wasn't good, still may-mcgregor is 1000000 times worse, no explanation needed

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    mac gregor is not a boxer you dumb idiot
                    pretty much this

Comment

Working...
                    X