Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Will Beat Golovkin - A Big Upset is Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    What fake record are you talking about? If you talk about his Opposition, watch Hopkins record. lots of his defenses have been against B-Level opponents as well.
    He's counting those Wba regular title defenses.

Comment

• Lol people with cancer!

Comment

• 3 fights is a long way to go.

Comment

• I think Bhop is wishful thinking like a mfer. Jacobs wins = his record doesn't get broken & the biggest GBP fighter doesn't gotta fight probably the toughest fight in his career to regain some of his lost respect. It'd be better for Jacobs to win for Bhop than for Jacobs damn near lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            He's counting those Wba regular title defenses.
            hopkins counted the IBF title defences. an organization that didn't form untill 1983.

Robinson. Hagler. Monzon never held an IBF in MW history until Hopkins and if he can claim it as title defences then so can GGG.

WBA is a much more prestigous belt. established 1920's. and if they recognize GGG as a champ. it's a defense. end of discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              that's WBA's rules.

it's the same linear logic as when IBF was created, it divides the titles. How can a division have a WBA, WBO, WBC, and IBF champ? IBF would be the 4th champ in a single division.

IBF being the newest invention it is the least meaningful. only created in 1984.

i mean our opinions can go back and forth.

the fact is GGG was WBA champ. Bernard recognizes this fact.

you are a beta cuckold phag on the internet. nobody cares what you think

who cares, it is bullshht

those ****ty belts were created from greed and corruption

genius, how is it possible for the WBA to have 3 champions ?

how is it possible for 3 WBA champions to make title defences simultaneously?

we get it..... you love Golovkin more than you love boxing

we get it

shht stain casual-fan

Comment

• It's his opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  " interim "..... " regular "... same thing

he wasn't the REAL champ

how is it possible for the WBA to have 3 " champions " ?

how is it possible for 3 WBA " champions " to rack up title "defences" simultaneously?
                  I know you will be able to clarify this but I was under the impression that Golovkin's 'successful' title defenses were only counted when he won the WBA title outright, not the interim belt. I know the WBA has a terrible rep when it comes to multiple division champions but surely his interim title win doesn't count unless it was upgraded to the full championship once he wont the belt? Was that not the case?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    back when only america, england and germany cared about boxing.

the talent pool was much smaller then. the talent pool compared to today's truly international talent pool is night and day. it's comparing a local high school athlete to a top athlete in the pro's.
                    That's just not true.

There were more boxers in New York City in the 1920s, than there are in the entire world, right now.

Boxing historian Mike Silver talks about it in his book

There used to be 50,000 pros, now there's only about 15,000

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

What part of the record is fake? Last I checked those were all legit wins with no controversy.

Don't worry, i'll wait.

He was the "regular" title holder for most of those fights while Sturm was the real champ

Comment

Working...
                      X