No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Mayweather-McGregor is Crap, I'd Beat McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a good business for the morbid."

A true classic from the legend himself. A TRUE legend... one who didn't duck out the wazoo like Floydie has. This is really nothing more than a circus act if this pathetic fight goes thru. Anything-for-a-buck-Floydie doesn't even have enough class to realize how much of a bottom feeder WWF type move this would be. He's that stupid. So stupid in fact, he didn't even think it was important to learn how to read in school.

I'm agreeing with Sr. on this one. Complete joke of a sideshow, complete with carnival barker and whatever other low classed side orders to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Oscar made him quit on his stool and also stopped him previously a total beat down both times , Frankie Randell beat him twice but was given a draw the second time, Sweet Pea was robbed for a draw.

He fought a lot of nobodys to build the numbers I think his first top opponent was Roger Mayweather around his 50th or so bout, he also built Jnr the same no way fighting lots but against average guys, which you could get with back then, today if you champion potential youre expected to be fighting the best with basically a handful of fights behind you.
      All those losses were past his prime. You can try to to write off Laporte, Lockridge, Ramirez, Rosario, Maywether twice, Taylor Camacho,Haugen, ect as he had a padded record all you like, but to compare him in any way to Jnr is just embarrassing yourself. You do realise he fought all of the best fighters of his time, during and after his prime, the opposite of getting away without fighting the top guys that were around. He fought everyone there was to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        There are actually UFC fanboys out there who think McGregor can beat Floyd in boxing.

They need to be taught a lesson.
        They should stay on mma sites, they even call him "god" lol!that little Irish punk only have dubious Dana White's belts when JJC won 31 WORLD titles fights

Comment

it would be an acceptable exhibition/charity ''fight''. should not count as #50 !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            All those losses were past his prime. You can try to to write off Laporte, Lockridge, Ramirez, Rosario, Maywether twice, Taylor Camacho,Haugen, ect as he had a padded record all you like, but to compare him in any way to Jnr is just embarrassing yourself. You do realise he fought all of the best fighters of his time, during and after his prime, the opposite of getting away without fighting the top guys that were around. He fought everyone there was to fight.
            Keep going you got another 100+ yet, most were ducks .

Floyd would beat his entire resume no problems at al.

Snr was a great fighter Im not saying he wasn't just keep it real because 90% of his bouts were bums he is in no way better than Mayweather, Id put my house on Floyd beating him, he was no further past prime than Floyd was beating Canelo when Oscar beat him up to make him quit.

I actually met Juan Laporte when he came here to fight Jeff Fenech, I not reading a history book I seen these guys fight.

Comment

A class D boxer will beat mcgregor in boxing match

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                A class D boxer will beat mcgregor in boxing match
                Then tell me why Manny wants to fight him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Then tell me why Manny wants to fight him ?
                  Every boxer will fight mcgregor in a boxing match because it's an easy and big money fight but you'll never see one of them beg for the fight except floyd.

Comment

Now this is .a fight i would actually pay for. If I am going to watch a circus bout, then why not one that is atleast interesting unlike the Mayweather bout where we already know the outcome. Lets see if Chavez Sr. could actually do it.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                      Now this is .a fight i would actually pay for. If I am going to watch a circus bout, then why not one that is atleast interesting unlike the Mayweather bout where we already know the outcome. Lets see if Chavez Sr. could actually do it.
                      True but the public wont pay for it like they will for Floyd, something about Floyd and money no boxer in history can make the money he can, he got some mojo going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X