Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Still Questions Kirkland Injury: I've Not Seen Any Proof

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Still Questions Kirkland Injury: I've Not Seen Any Proof

Former four division world champion Miguel Angel Cotto is still questioning the claimed injury of James Kirkland. They were scheduled to fight on Feb. 25 in Frisco, Texas, but Kirkland withdrew last Thursday with a claimed fracture of his nose from training camp. As a result, the entire HBO Pay-Per-View card was canceled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cotto no one cares...no one wanted to see that damn fight at all

Comment

Cotto is a bit idiotic if he is to think Kirkland would pretend an injury to pass a payday.

Comment

I think Anne wolfe and kirkland found out they didn't have enough time to get in proper shape. We haven't heard shiet from either; which is a bit odd tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Cotto no one cares...no one wanted to see that damn fight at all

Exactly. That what he get for picking that cherry

Comment

Cotto didn't see any proof of an injury so the fight got called off.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              Cotto didn't see any proof of an injury so the fight got called off.
              lol............

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Cotto is a bit idiotic if he is to think Kirkland would pretend an injury to pass a payday.
                You realize we're talking about Kirkland here? Logic doesn't really apply.

Comment

I'd be curious to see some proof myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    It wouldn't be the first time he's done it. He pulled out of a fight with Canelo a while ago claiming an injury, but it was revealed that he just wanted more money.

Comment

Working...
                    X