Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Orlando Salido Rematch in March?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    gary russell isn't small smh. Hes the same size as loma
    loma is 3 inches taller than the guy lol

Comment

Loma is going to be around for a while, there are going to phases to his career... so yeah there are some better fights out there but I think he should tie up this loose end (assuming Salido can get through Miura which will likely be a brawl). The guy comes out trying to fight contenders and champs in his first fights and he still takes grief for this loss

Fight Salido II...not sure if it should be a main even or a nice co-feature but it should build up for the winner to fight Francisco Vargas ...Loma vs Vargas or Vargas v Salido II would be a nice fight for Stubhub in the summer
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 12-06-2016, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        loma is 3 inches taller than the guy lol
        and floyd is 3" taller than manny. Height isn't what to go by. We have weight classes not height classes. Paul Williams was 4" taller than Margarito. etc etc

Comment

This makes since. Vargas is tied up in January, Davis vs Pedraza is happening the same month, and my guess Sosa rematches Fortuna.

This would be a good fight, rematch in waiting. Hopefully they get a good referee this fight and not that clown they had before.

Also no construction problems for Salido this training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Afterwards there is a potential Gamboa matchup and fights and possibly fights at 135.
            They'll say that Gamboa was inactive and past his prime after the fight anyway

If Lomachenko really wants to shut up his haters, he need to take a big challenge like Mikey Garcia and Terence Crawford fights, even if TC is way bigger

I'll be laughing if he's gonna lose to Salido again
            Last edited by g27region; 12-06-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Best option available.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                and floyd is 3" taller than manny. Height isn't what to go by. We have weight classes not height classes. Paul Williams was 4" taller than Margarito. etc etc
                and manny's not garry fuggin russel either lol u just played yourself super hard with that one...

glad u think so highly of lazy azz gary tho..

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  They'll say that Gamboa was inactive and past his prime after the fight anyway
                  sounds pretty true to me..

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    Loma is going to be around for a while, there are going to phases to his career... so yeah there are some better fights out there but I think he should tie up this loose end (assuming Salido can get through Miura which will likely be a brawl). The guy comes out trying to fight contenders and champs in his first fights and he still takes grief for this loss

Fight Salido II...not sure if it should be a main even or a nice co-feature but it should build up for the winner to fight Francisco Vargas ...Loma vs Vargas or Vargas v Salido II would be a nice fight for Stubhub in the summer
                    it's not grief for the loss..it's grief for ppl telling us to forgt about the loss while his best win is a prospect gary russell

and bob arum basically gave him training wheels vs waltrs and picked martinez after he just got beat by salido..

hardcore fans know to much to be satisfied with BS that's why i hate being one..we always sound like crybabes but all we're doing is telling the truth

Comment

I'M DOWN for real.

Comment

Working...
                      X