No announcement yet.

Ghomeshi not guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    One of the reason i like texting. Everything is there to be saved just in case. You never know when these witches will get vindictive. It happen more often when you make it in life. If you break down in life and they can laugh at your misfortune it is all good, but if you look like a success without them it will be a problem for you. They (Gloria Allred and her money wh0res) tried it recently with Tyga. It was a good thing he was texting and had them texts saved.
    especially if she texts you naked pics of herself and then tries to claim rape when you bang, i had a buddy this happened to, but he showed me pics she sent him and then the ones they took of them banging, it sure didn't look like rape to me, i think she was licking his chest while he was inside her

Comment

girls cant be trusted. Men will always be wrong from the start due to the system

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
        girls cant be trusted. Men will always be wrong from the start due to the system
        It is always funny when we decide to trust the opposite sex more, when it us men who had been instilled characters such as loyalty, honour, and integrity. These traits are foreign to female. They only care about their emotions. That's it....point blank.

Comment

Now Ghomeshi will broke, Henein charge an arm and both legs for her service. She's one of Toronto's best lawyer mentored by Eddie Greenspan. I would like to hate **** her

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ling-1.3505446

For those unaware of this case. Basically this guy hate ****ed three chicks who loved it but then turned on him because he didn't wife them. Ten years later they decided to collude and cry rape. Thankfully his lawyer destroyed them and the judge saw right through their b.s.
            I hate Ghomeshi since he is a liberal ***ggot partially responsible for this sort of BS in the first place but...

He got ****ed because he had to go through the huge expense of the trial even though those dumb whores had no case. If the prosecution did their job properly they would have told those stupid *****es they have no case so take a hike and that would be the end of it. He also lost a great job and career over this so that's another even bigger ass reaming he took.

I do believe however that Ghomeshi slapped those whores around which apparently wasn't problematic enough at the time for them to break off further contact.
            Last edited by Xoo; 03-30-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              Now Ghomeshi will broke, Henein charge an arm and both legs for her service. She's one of Toronto's best lawyer mentored by Eddie Greenspan. I would like to hate **** her
              I'd like to think Ghomeshi is flat broke or in debt but I doubt the legal bill which will probably be a half million easy is going to be significantly close to his net worth.
              Last edited by Xoo; 03-30-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                I hate Ghomeshi since he is a liberal ***ggot partially responsible for this sort of BS in the first place but...

He got ****ed because he had to go through the huge expense of the trial even though those dumb whores had no case. If the prosecution did their job properly they would have told those stupid *****es they have no case so take a hike and that would be the end of it. He also lost a great job and career over this so that's another even bigger ass reaming he took.

I do believe however that Ghomeshi slapped those whores around which apparently wasn't problematic enough at the time for them to break off further contact.
                he got punished, financially, he'll be broke from the legal expenses. i agree with the judge's decision, legally there isn't enough evidence of what he did thanks to unreliable witnesses, who claim sexual abuse and then go back and **** him again and send him naked pics. etc. those emails really destroyed their case, if they hated being b*tchslapped and choked why did they go back for more?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  he got punished, financially, he'll be broke from the legal expenses.
                  Depends how much he had before the case. The legal bills could be over a million bucks.

i agree with the judge's decision, legally there isn't enough evidence of what he did thanks to unreliable witnesses, who claim sexual abuse and then go back and **** him again and send him naked pics. etc. those emails really destroyed their case, if they hated being b*tchslapped and choked why did they go back for more?
                  Why? Because Ghomeshi is sort of a celebrity and these broads weren't. Plus I suspect a large number women don't mind that much getting slapped around. There are plenty of women who tolerate abusive relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Depends how much he had before the case. The legal bills could be over a million bucks.

Why? Because Ghomeshi is sort of a celebrity and these broads weren't. Plus I suspect a large number women don't mind that much getting slapped around. There are plenty of women who tolerate abusive relationships.
                    if they were smart they would sued him in civil court and taken a payday, this whole criminal case against him now seems pointless and stupid

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      if they were smart they would sued him in civil court and taken a payday, this whole criminal case against him now seems pointless and stupid
                      Maybe. I'm not really a law expert.

Comment

Working...
                      X