Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burner boxing talkshoe show could make a comeback.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burner boxing talkshoe show could make a comeback.

These were real popular back in 07 I think. Anyone interested in these or has the forum moved on. Lots of new posters here who Id love to hear talk boxing or other topics.

Believe these were before my time. I'd be down for a listen and maybe participate in the future

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      These were real popular back in 07 I think. Anyone interested in these or has the forum moved on. Lots of new posters here who Id love to hear talk boxing or other topics.
      Man we brought em back for a bit and then I didn't have time after a while and it died off again, but I am always down to call in or co host, as I did when we brought it back last year.

Comment

I'll be a co host...............

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=632046

Here is the thread of the last iteration. We should have a few links to recordings. It was a great time. larryx would call in and start bodying people.

Comment

lets do this ****

Comment

What is a talkshoe show?

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                Talkshoe sucks. Use Tinychat. It's free and you don't even need a phone

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=632046

Here is the thread of the last iteration. We should have a few links to recordings. It was a great time. larryx would call in and start bodying people.
                  Aw man Im about to check these out right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X