No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
    Roger always downplayed the Pac fight and would say Floyd Jr don't need Pac. Now, its a fight "the people want"....LOL! Roger, put that pipe down!!
    Yeah...and still said that he wanted Floyd to fight him and whup his azz.

Comment

OOOH...now he want's Pac! Now that he and Marquez beat the hell out of each other and have slowed down...LOL! sounds about right. What about Martinez & Canelo?
      You need to sit down somewhere, too, as this fight between him and Pac was ever going happen with Bob Arum's way of doing business. It bothers me when people ignore the way Arum has done his business and continues to do his business. It boggles my mind that people rather look stupid and sound unintelligent by blaming Floyd for the fight falling apart than being smart and understanding Arum's game.

Comment

Roger always downplayed the Pac fight and would say Floyd Jr don't need Pac. Now, its a fight "the people want"....LOL! Roger, put that pipe down!!
        He's been saying the exact same thing for the last year.

Comment

I am disappointed in them wanting to fight Marquez again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
            Is there any evidence of this? I'd like to see it. Never seen any, myself.
            Playing ignorant doesn’t change the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              You've never seen any evidence of this? Where have you been?
              I haven't seen any cold hard evidence of Mayweather offering a 50/50 split without any bulls**t testing, or the like, also being involved. Mayweather knew fine rightly that Pacquiao would never accept to that, but because he offered a 50/50 split, it makes Pacquiao seem like he wants no part of Mayweather. Maybe he doesn't - who knows - but I suspect Mayweather didn't truly want the fight because he felt Pacquiao would be a potential threat to his '0'.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Playing ignorant doesn’t change the truth.
                It's hardly being ignorant. If you can show me evidence, I'll stand corrected. I was being genuine.

Comment

It's hardly being ignorant. If you can show me evidence, I'll stand corrected. I was being genuine.
                  Then I apologize, as you're just a noob.

However welcome to the wonderful sport of boxing!

Comment

I haven't seen any cold hard evidence of Mayweather offering a 50/50 split without any bulls**t testing, or the like, also being involved. Mayweather knew fine rightly that Pacquiao would never accept to that, but because he offered a 50/50 split, it makes Pacquiao seem like he wants no part of Mayweather. Maybe he doesn't - who knows - but I suspect Mayweather didn't truly want the fight because he felt Pacquiao would be a potential threat to his '0'.
                    Kind of ironic... lol

Again, welcome to the sport, noob.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      Please explain
                      Guerrero's a 4 time world champ in 4 different weight classes, with a halfway decent resume of fighters he's taken out to get that 31-1 record. Trout only has 26 fights and 1 championship under his name. Trout is a really good fighter, but he's got just a little bit more to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X