No announcement yet.

who is a member of that "dog" site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is a member of that "dog" site?

I read it every day but i have never been a member. The average I.Q on that page is below ground level. But some of those posters are very entertaining

I am, but haven't posted there in 3 or 4 years because it became too troll- heavy. NSB has become just as bad lately.

Comment

Was.

The only reason I still go there is because it is incredible active in threads and up to date on news. But the level of knowledge down there is pathetic, as most people know. Out of 10 people maybe one guy is smart and actually not a complete douchebag. Every stereotype about MMA fans you can think, you can witness them there.

Comment

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/members/kaps/

I think my last post was in 2004....

Comment

All the good posters were banned long ago, and now just troll on alts.

Comment

I post on it now and again but it's filled with a **** load of trolls. If you think NSB is bad, that blows it out of the water. The only time NSB gets that bad is during a Pac v May thread.

Comment

Used to be. Joined, posted one message, got flamed and left. Did a Google search for another MMA forum, found this one and never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Used to be. Joined, posted one message, got flamed and left. Did a Google search for another MMA forum, found this one and never looked back.
                Yeah pretty much all the MMA forums are like that, filled with kids who started following the sport in 2010. It'll probably get better in a few years. NSB isn't as bad as it was during 2010. During the peak of the May/Pac debate.

Comment

i am a member but i rarely post.

i dont go to their mma threads nor boxing threads.

i am always at their Pictures & Multimedia section. lots of hot chick pics

Comment

Working...
                  X