• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    So true.

hate all you want on osama bin laden and ted bundy,

but they kepts it realz.

like larry.

GO LARRY GO!!!!
    larry will kill somebody one day, seriosly, lol, he said he will and he keeps it real

Comment

Larryx is cool but he needs to stop eating genetically modified foods. Until you stop eating fast food, you'll never be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        Larryx is cool but he needs to stop eating genetically modified foods. Until you stop eating fast food, you'll never be real.

genetically modified

Comment

Larry is one of the true homeboys that I have actually made on this site. The others know who they are.

I still gotta make a trip out to Memphis when they have boxing there. When I do, you can be damn sure Larry and I are gonna throw back a few drinks.

Comment

Someone here told me that LarryX got banned from Twitter for making death threats. For a guy who says he's spiritual and believes in God, that seems contradictory and unbecoming. Doesn't God condemn murder and violence?

And this is coming from a Larry fan...
            Last edited by BostonGuy; 11-13-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Someone here told me that LarryX got banned from Twitter for making death threats. For a guy who says he's spiritual and believes in God, that seems contradictory and unbecoming. Doesn't God condemn murder and violence?

And this is coming from a Larry fan...
              I got issues man,they said the devils pulls the hardest on the ones who God has his hands on the most.It is a fight everyday to do right in life but i will continue to try to do what God put me here to do and that is spread love and teach people from my mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                Larry is one of the true homeboys that I have actually made on this site. The others know who they are.

I still gotta make a trip out to Memphis when they have boxing there. When I do, you can be damn sure Larry and I are gonna throw back a few drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  larry will kill somebody one day, seriosly, lol, he said he will and he keeps it real
                  I sure hope not

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    I got issues man,they said the devils pulls the hardest on the ones who God has his hands on the most.It is a fight everyday to do right in life but i will continue to try to do what God put me here to do and that is spread love and teach people from my mistakes
                    What are some of the mistakes you've made in life bro?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      I sure hope not
                      I would like to sacrifice my life to you someday, son...

Comment

Working...
                      X