Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone post stuff you say on twitter is the not a bannable offense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You're complaining? You saved my profile picture of Facebook, posted it on ESB and a facebook Boxingscene page. Now you're complaining lol. It's karma. Whoever posted your info should do worst to you.
    did i post you pic on here??no this is the site that posted these rules

If anyone gets a hold of another members personal information, including pictures, addresses, phone numbers, accounts of ANY kind... and posts them, or distributes them to other people either here or anywhere else without the said persons permission...

First and foremost you will be permanently IP banned, and legal action will be taken against you from the victim for publicizing private information.

This has been done before.

If you have been contacted by anyone who wishes to spread around this type of personal information about other members here, please contact us immediately.

Thank You.
    Staff

Comment

Just report the heathens.

Comment

About damn time, though letting them do this kind of stuff really shows how they have no life and spend 90% of their time on the Internet.

Also can you report someone who has done it in the past? If so the n I report Maniac.

Comment

You're complaining? You saved my profile picture of Facebook, posted it on ESB and a facebook Boxingscene page. Now you're complaining lol. It's karma. Whoever posted your info should do worst to you.

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          did i post you pic on here??no this is the site that posted these rules

If anyone gets a hold of another members personal information, including pictures, addresses, phone numbers, accounts of ANY kind... and posts them, or distributes them to other people either here or anywhere else without the said persons permission...

First and foremost you will be permanently IP banned, and legal action will be taken against you from the victim for publicizing private information.

This has been done before.

If you have been contacted by anyone who wishes to spread around this type of personal information about other members here, please contact us immediately.

Thank You.
          Staff

smdh larry....

Comment

Comment

Honestly I don't see why people hate Larry so much. The guy speaks his mind and always keeps it consistent and 100% real to who he is. You have a good point.

And in real life you'd probably beat 50's ass, but that s**t was funny, I'm sorry.

Comment

Tbf larry has a point it should not be allowed. However, you shouldn't do it too others either as kev is suggesting. If you do then what goes around comes around.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7gQ...e_gdata_player

Comment

Originally posted by MajorKong View Post
                    How can I follow you on twitter bro?
                    Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    larryx2010...........
                    9/28/2011

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...r#post11219819

I can't speak for the admins but I can tell you why I've done nothing about it, and that reason is simple : You posted it first, therefore it's fair game. It'd be different if another poster went out and found it on their own, but that's not the case. You willingly invited people from this website to follow you on twitter publicly and on multiple occasions.

Comment

Larry kind of does have a point, how does vegan still have this "Neutral" account for like a week or two now?...all he does is slag, troll, and PM racial things to posters in attempts to bait and report them. But if Larry came back with an alt it would be gone in like 20 minutes. I guess certain groups of posters are far less sensitive and don't cry and snitch about things compared to others

Comment

Working...
                      X