No announcement yet.

This whole weight thing might have been a misunderstanding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    It could have been a misunderstanding, but I would thought it would have been drafted in a contract and finalised by any legal team if it was talked about before the fight and not the day of the fight ?
    Like Mayweather-Marquez. They went and made a brand new contract. There was no brand new contract for this bull****. After failed to make weight, Escobedo was asking Broner to come in at 131.5 at least. Doesn't sound like any misunderstanding. Broner just didn't give a damn. The joke that Ben Thompson made bias reports and now people are running with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Btw also please tell me yall dont believe Broner was 147 at the fight...
      After everything that went down. Al Hayom having to personally apologize for his ******ed fighter(again how is this a misunderstanding?) does anyone really believe HBO was going to put their real weight? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
        After everything that went down. Al Hayom having to personally apologize for his ******ed fighter(again how is this a misunderstanding?) does anyone really believe HBO was going to put their real weight? Please.
        They even put 147 when the reports online said 148. Gives me more real reason to believe they were lying since Broner is the HBO fighter.

Boxing is so sad. Everything is damn staged.

Comment

Working...
        X