No announcement yet.

LOL! Khan Leftovers Congregate At His Weigh-in Especially Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    thank you. GB always has a bunch of their fighters at every big event, they would be there even if khan wasnt the one fighting.

i dont think theres any fighter whos at more big fights than malignaggi, feels like you always see him at the weigh ins or giving interviews after fights etc. the man even goes overseas for really good fights. real hardcore boxing fan, much respect.
    Yup, and a very knowledgeable one at that.

Love how he breaks down his thoughts and we'll hopefully be hearing from him a lot more when he retires. Hope HBO hire him as a analyst after he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
      Making more money from Khan. CRINGE
      I thought you was dead hard boiled..

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        GB fighters come to GB events. That's all this is.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Hopkins was there also. Is he a Khan left over? Golden Boy parade their fighters at events to get exposure.

Comment

Garcias's Dad is a ****ing clown

Comment

Sorry I never knew it was GBP to have their fighters at each others weigh ins etc, I thought Malignaggi and Maidana were hanging around trying to get a rematch!

Comment

Pauli has the utmost respect for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  thank you. GB always has a bunch of their fighters at every big event, they would be there even if khan wasnt the one fighting.

i dont think theres any fighter whos at more big fights than malignaggi, feels like you always see him at the weigh ins or giving interviews after fights etc. the man even goes overseas for really good fights. real hardcore boxing fan, much respect.
                  This. I think Malignaggi knows more about boxing than most boxers out there and seems to give an unbiased opinion a lot. Hes doing very good commentating in the past well.
                  I don't know about the TS but I'm glad to see him there (and others).

Comment

It's because Pauli is everywhere... Hell I even ran into him. At the end of the day Golden Boy fighters go to Golden Boy events!

....waiting for panginoony to comment on my pic! He's such a big fan!

Comment

Khan is Peterson's leftovers. That makes him the leftovers of Bradley's leftovers.

Comment

Working...
                      X