Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope he'll be back, but i don't know if he will

Comment

Just was about to post this.

Why does the ufc not hire these mush mouths a speech therapist its like listening to mentally challenged children,giving interviews is a part of the sport and they need to take it more seriously.

Comment

Always had mixed feelings about the Diaz brothers. . . Why can't they just have a little class and respect? The whole "middle finger to everybody" schtick is childish, and belongs in WWE, not professional fighting.

However, I also like them; they are both very talented and come to fight. . . I hope Nick doesn't retire, as he has a lot left. I am a staunch supporter of medicinal marijuana, and the way California does it, so I can understand Nick from that perspective.

You can't help but to respect them, I just wish they should show a little more respect and class. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Always had mixed feelings about the Diaz brothers. . . Why can't they just have a little class and respect? The whole "middle finger to everybody" schtick is childish, and belongs in WWE, not professional fighting.

However, I also like them; they are both very talented and come to fight. . . I hope Nick doesn't retire, as he has a lot left. I am a staunch supporter of medicinal marijuana, and the way California does it, so I can understand Nick from that perspective.

You can't help but to respect them, I just wish they should show a little more respect and class. . .
          I think it's more the opponents that get Nick riled up. If you look at the lead up to the Daley and Penn fights Nick wasn't talking **** or doing anything until they popped off at the weigh ins and he made them both pay for it...

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Just was about to post this.

Why does the ufc not hire these mush mouths a speech therapist its like listening to mentally challenged children,giving interviews is a part of the sport and they need to take it more seriously.
            Agreed, anyone with a lisp should be banned from combat sports. I still remember everyone refusing to watch Tyson fights for that very reason.

Comment

Man i hope Nick comes back, if not good luck for him in all he does.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                I think it's more the opponents that get Nick riled up. If you look at the lead up to the Daley and Penn fights Nick wasn't talking **** or doing anything until they popped off at the weigh ins and he made them both pay for it...
                True. . . I always thought BJ had some of the best boxing, and Diaz was more limited with technique - but damn what a jab he has. . . He was straight POPPING that jab!

What happened regarding the whole KJ Noons (and his dad) situation?

I remember seeing that on EliteXC. . . I never understood the entire story.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Agreed, anyone with a lisp should be banned from combat sports. I still remember everyone refusing to watch Tyson fights for that very reason.
                  You could understand Tyson,i cant understand the Diaz mumbles they are professionals and interviews are apart of their job.

Comment

if the ufc offers him a rematch maybe he will be back
                    any other way i dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      True. . . I always thought BJ had some of the best boxing, and Diaz was more limited with technique - but damn what a jab he has. . . He was straight POPPING that jab!

What happened regarding the whole KJ Noons (and his dad) situation?

I remember seeing that on EliteXC. . . I never understood the entire story.
                      Bj penn outboxed him before he ran out of gas

Comment

Working...
                      X