No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Sh!!!!!t with 5 turn overs, you all was spossed to win that game. We could NOT hold on to the ball, and ya'lls "D" played one helluva game. We couldnt stop Vernon. It was just a disaster of a game. It's the reason us Saints fans maybe 25 but look like we 50. Followin our team will make you turn grey early, neva late.
    Year of the tight end, bro. Record's are getting blasted on. Gonna turn in. Don't know how beef's went from were you came up, but I alway's liked this from the N.O.

Comment

• 700 pages of drunken foolery. I salute everyone who has contributed

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        700 pages of drunken foolery. I salute everyone who has contributed

Yeah and 6.5k posts are that of you, talking to yourself.

You copied Versi thread idea, your a sham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Yeah and 6.5k posts are that of you, talking to yourself.

You copied Versi thread idea, your a sham.
          That thread hardly ever got bumped and I forgot all about it. Its a non issue.

Stop being jealous.

Comment

That thread hardly ever got bumped and I forgot all about it. Its a non issue.

Stop being jealous.
            This thread is a shambles.

Alcohol is not meant to be spoken about on an internet forum,
            When you drink you go out with your boys and you have fun.

You don't sit on your laptop on your own in your house "Drunk" talking to people online about how messed up you are, thats just sad and gay.

The day I ever report to drunk lang, drunk will be the day I am in a wheelchair and don't have the legs to out to the club anymore.

I don't respect this thread at all. If you can type when "Drunk" you ain't Drunk enough.

Fuck this....

Comment

You don't sit on your laptop on your own in your house "Drunk" talking to people online about how messed up you are, thats just sad and gay.

The day I ever report to drunk lang, drunk will be the day I am in a wheelchair and don't have the legs to out to the club anymore.

I don't respect this thread at all. If you can type when "Drunk" you ain't Drunk enough.

Fuck this....
              Let them have their fun now...

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Let them have their fun now...
                But Derranged is a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  But Derranged is a legend
                  That he is.

Comment

Fuck this....
                    You'd just rather slobber over Mayweather's dick in NSB and post turd threads in the lounge.

I don't just sit in front of my computer and drink all the time. I go out. If I get home and I'm still not ready to sleep, I post in this. I don't see the problem.

Fuck you, ******.

Comment

You'd just rather slobber over Mayweather's dick in NSB and post turd threads in the lounge.

I don't just sit in front of my computer and drink all the time. I go out. If I get home and I'm still not ready to sleep, I post in this. I don't see the problem.

Fuck you, ******.
                      Check my PM, I think it's the best thing for the lounge homey.

We can all move on then, start fresh. What you think?

Comment

Working...
                      X