Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Skipped Fury Fight To Avoid 'Hard Questions'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for the Wilder v Fury rematch, I will probably go. Can't say I've much interest in seeing Joshua v Delboy or already sparked Whyte or a old retired Wlad or a cruiser-weight, I may stream it though.

Comment

Still can't believe this idiot has all you other idiots saying the same thing he says. Wilder didn't even win the fight, he lost but got a gift decision so he needs to shut his mouth. I hope Fury beats him in the rematch and we never have to hear this fools mouth again because he changes his story every week now. Running, begging. AJ and Hearn have been consistent throughout the entire process but Wilder always turns it around. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        There's a contract for Wilder they say, that says everything Wilder needs to know.
        There was also a contract from wilders team and then joshua was refusing to let wilder turn up and get in the ring after the povetkin fight. So wilder didnt bother. It builds hype, simple marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
          They've been sending offers with 2 way rematch and % split bedore the fight and Finkel said they'd meet with Hearn and I believe they have done, I'm pretty sure they're aware.

Wilders been to 1 of AJ's fights and that was 2 years ago because he was paid as part of the comentators and couldn't be paid to come back. Does this mean he never wanted the fight?

Plus the Parker unification this year was a way bigger fight in terms of more viewers, titles and revenue so all this biggest fight of the year is nonsense. Wilder wouldn't go because of Whyte and even made up a restaining order story which is not how the law works in the UK.
          He didn't go because AJ wouldn't let him get in the ring to help build a potential fight. Even though AJ let Wlad in the ring.

AJ called out a 400lbs Fury when Wilder was right there too and didn't mention him.

AJ has never wanted to be face to face with Wilder or acknowledge him. He wanted to keep Wilder flying under the radar and keep his casuals fans unaware of Wilder so they didn't ask about fighting him.

Comment

So Charlo also doesn't want to fight Canelo cuz he wasn't at Canelo-Fielding ringside, right?
            Just sign the papers and you'll get the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
              He didn't go because AJ wouldn't let him get in the ring to help build a potential fight. Even though AJ let Wlad in the ring.

AJ called out a 400lbs Fury when Wilder was right there too and didn't mention him.

AJ has never wanted to be face to face with Wilder or acknowledge him. He wanted to keep Wilder flying under the radar and keep his casuals fans unaware of Wilder so they didn't ask about fighting him.
              Nonsense if they had wanted to keep Wilder under the radar they wouldn't have had him as part of the punditry at the Wlad fight and offered to pay him to do it again at the Parker fight. Whether he was allowed in the ring was at AJ's discretion on the night saying he wasn't is an assumption and wasn't the fight with Wlad made when he got in the ring?

Called out Fury in response to a tweet from Fury giving it the biggen two days before, was pretty funny tbf. Can't complain at AJ challenging him for that one.

https://twitter.com/tyson_fury/statu...349505?lang=en

AJ called for Wilder after the Parker fight and has been making offers since, Wilder has refused to meet or name his price if AJ did want to avoid Wilder (not saying he does) then it is being made easy for him as Wilder doesn't seem desperate for the fight from his actions, which is what counts not talk.

Comment

JOSHUA will fight FURY any day of the week but is petrified scared of WILDER!!

Comment

Wilder is a big mouthed dummy and everything he says is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    Nonsense if they had wanted to keep Wilder under the radar they wouldn't have had him as part of the punditry at the Wlad fight and offered to pay him to do it again at the Parker fight. Whether he was allowed in the ring was at AJ's discretion on the night saying he wasn't is an assumption and wasn't the fight with Wlad made when he got in the ring?

Called out Fury in response to a tweet from Fury giving it the biggen two days before, was pretty funny tbf. Can't complain at AJ challenging him for that one.

https://twitter.com/tyson_fury/statu...349505?lang=en

AJ called for Wilder after the Parker fight and has been making offers since, Wilder has refused to meet or name his price if AJ did want to avoid Wilder (not saying he does) then it is being made easy for him as Wilder doesn't seem desperate for the fight from his actions, which is what counts not talk.

You can say what you want but there's 3 big name heavyweights. two are willing to fight each other and one wants to fight a guy he already knocked out next.

That's all you need to know.

Hearn and AJ are just going to rake in money fighting old men and recycled opponents while taking minimal risks and avoiding the top fighters. Fair play to them if they can do it and earn a fortune but that's all it is.

Comment

If AJ was at the fight he could have confronted Fury when he called him a chicken! If AJ was there to confront Fury at that moment people would be talking more about AJ-Fury rather than the Fury-Wilder rematch. Because it seems a lot of people feel that Fury won. So that would have put Wilder on the outside looking in. But since AJ wasn't there, the majority of fans want to see the Wilder-Fury rematch instead. So I believe this was a missed opportunity on AJ's part. I know I'm interested in seeing the Wilder-Fury rematch to see how it all plays out.

Comment

Working...
                      X