No announcement yet.

these UK guys are too nice...too gentle..to deal with a savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these UK guys are too nice...too gentle..to deal with a savage

fury is a decent guy...but he acts like his life is one big hardship after another...dude had the world by the balls and just let it all go

lets be honest...hes out here talking about how wilder is looking to get hit to get out of the fight...if wilder wanted out hed just fake an injury...he would have already...wilder even appeared to have a mark under his right eye in all access(correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember that always being there)....

you've got AJ who didn't want 50 million dollars...didn't even want to fight in the UK with wilder getting 15 mil this year.....didn't want wilder near the ring when he fought parker

now you've got fury out here that don't wanna look in the eyes of the man that's about to virtually end his career

whats with these guys? they are too nice?

wilder is not cut from that cloth of those guys....and I don't think they understand someone like wilder....hes not losing

fury can talk all this gas about how fury was born to do this....how this is wilders fallback option...but that's a load of crap...give me the naturally gifted athlete over the guy that thinks he was born to fight yet took two years off his prime years of fighting and earning potential......

wilder is different...and that will be the difference

fury acts like fighting is his calling...yet took two prime years off....pissed away a lot of money while not making a ton of money he could have had....meanwhile wilder is hungry for more and to feed his family

fury...youre in over your head.....but at least you are giving it a go...ill give you that....your countryman AJ knows better

Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson

Close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Falkano View Post
      Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson

Close thread.
      6-5 vs 5-11 non prime Tyson? lolol

now don't get me wrong...I think even a prime Tyson could have had trouble with lewis.....but this aint the same

not even close...if you think that's a good/fair comparison you are dumb

wilder is a controlled savage...and actually has his life much more together than Tyson ever has

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        fury is a decent guy...but he acts like his life is one big hardship after another...dude had the world by the balls and just let it all go

lets be honest...hes out here talking about how wilder is looking to get hit to get out of the fight...if wilder wanted out hed just fake an injury...he would have already...wilder even appeared to have a mark under his right eye in all access(correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember that always being there)....

you've got AJ who didn't want 50 million dollars...didn't even want to fight in the UK with wilder getting 15 mil this year.....didn't want wilder near the ring when he fought parker

now you've got fury out here that don't wanna look in the eyes of the man that's about to virtually end his career

whats with these guys? they are too nice?

wilder is not cut from that cloth of those guys....and I don't think they understand someone like wilder....hes not losing

fury can talk all this gas about how fury was born to do this....how this is wilders fallback option...but that's a load of crap...give me the naturally gifted athlete over the guy that thinks he was born to fight yet took two years off his prime years of fighting and earning potential......

wilder is different...and that will be the difference

fury acts like fighting is his calling...yet took two prime years off....pissed away a lot of money while not making a ton of money he could have had....meanwhile wilder is hungry for more and to feed his family

fury...youre in over your head.....but at least you are giving it a go...ill give you that....your countryman AJ knows better
        Id like to see you take a walk around here of an evening. London certainly aint nice.

Comment

The English feel tough until they fight American fighters. They look manly over there but like midgets when they fight real men.

Fury talks all tough just to run backwards on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Id like to see you take a walk around here of an evening. London certainly aint nice.
            yup...every place has thugs...every place has organized crime...I didn't say that

I'm talking about the individual fighters....fury aint really about that life even though he acts like his life been soooooo tough

wilder is a controlled savage...theres a lot real pain in him...he would never have gone out the way fury did after he beat wlad...wilder would have never in a million years gone that route

hes different....it will show....he refuses to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              6-5 vs 5-11 non prime Tyson? lolol

now don't get me wrong...I think even a prime Tyson could have had trouble with lewis.....but this aint the same

not even close...if you think that's a good/fair comparison you are dumb

wilder is a controlled savage...and actually has his life much more together than Tyson ever has
              Firstly I'm American.

Secondly your point is you are implying that Brits can't deal with people who are 'savage'.
              Tyson the ear chewing nut job was as savage as savage get's when he fought Lewis. Go watch the conference.

Thirdly Wilder isn't a savage. He is actually a nice guy. He may say brash things now and then but all boxers do.

Comment

Originally posted by Falkano View Post
                Firstly I'm American.

Secondly your point is you are implying that Brits can't deal with people who are 'savage'.
                Tyson the ear chewing nut job was as savage as savage get's when he fought Lewis. Go watch the conference.

Thirdly Wilder isn't a savage. He is actually a nice guy. He may say brash things now and then but all boxers do.
                I didn't say brits

I said fury and AJ....that's whats implied..im not talking all brits

wilder is nice...but hes a savage...you can be both...being a savage doesn't mean you have to be a nutjob or chew ears...it doesn't mean you have to break the law or be a thug....you ever seen a basketball players who is clutch? can put daggers in you? kobe? he was a nice guy too.....mostly squeaky clean image from decent family financial upbringing

you can be nice but have a killer instinct on your court, field or in your ring.....you can be nice but have a cold heart when it comes to competition

you don't have to psychologically impaired to be one

and Tyson was a shell of himself when he fought lewis.....and giving up massive advantages...wilder is in his prime and is giving up an inch or so and a few lbs(weight has never been an issue as wilder has never been bullied in the ring)

Comment

Enlightening.

Comment

AJ and fury literally don't wanna stare into wilders eyes too long...like looking into the sun

Comment

Working...
                    X