No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia is an idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia is an idiot

Dude is going to get his **** pushed in. Hard.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Dude is going to get his **** pushed in. Hard.
    His career is over! He will get punished and hard and knocked the fawk out like manny pac and Amir khan. What a fawking idiot

Comment

Is it going to be catch weight? Mikey needs to drain Spence to at least 144 to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Is it going to be catch weight? Mikey needs to drain Spence to at least 144 to have a chance.
        Lol is Spence going to make 144? No way in hell he agrees to that. This isn't a Pacman or Canelo or Mayweather A-side type of fighter we are talking about. Mikey and Spence are close to each other in terms of name value so he can't be demanding things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Lol is Spence going to make 144? No way in hell he agrees to that. This isn't a Pacman or Canelo or Mayweather A-side type of fighter we are talking about. Mikey and Spence are close to each other in terms of name value so he can't be demanding things like that.
          Pretty disappointing none of the reporters have asked if it's a catch weight.

Not only is the press conference a morgue. These guys are asking some pretty **** questions.

Comment

Garcia deserves nothing but respect for this gangster move. If he wins, he can join Marquez and the three amigos as one of the greatest mexican fighters.

Comment

Garcia will do anything to run from Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Garcia will do anything to run from Lomachenko.
                come on, i love loma, but the guy is fighting the ww no one wants.

Comment

heard this story so many times on here. "he's gonna die", "he's leaving the ring in a stretcher", etc.. i got mikey over spence!! i've been shiieting on mikey lately but he's the more skilled fighter over spence. i always said spence and TC never been tested yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    Pretty disappointing none of the reporters have asked if it's a catch weight.

Not only is the press conference a morgue. These guys are asking some pretty **** questions.
                    Pretty sure I've heard or read that Mikey doesn't want a catchweight and wants to fight at 147. Respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X