Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarrett Hurd is one Huge mofo to be at JMW. How?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Hurd heals up and get his tune up or tune up's out the way, he'll go into the jungle and take Charlo's scalp and belt then Muniga is next!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      After Hurd heals up and get his tune up or tune up's out the way, he'll go into the jungle and take Charlo's scalp and belt then Muniga is next!
      I agree! Probably in that order too

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        im obssessed? i didnt realize i chose my username from my idols favorite catchphrase...oh wait! thats you! thats what you did! because you worship that man!
        Exhibit A lol

Comment

The OP question goes totally unanswered

Comment

its always been funny to me how golovkin fans trashed cotto for awhile but were quickly able to turn and focus their hate on canelo......cotto had no business in the ring with top level MW....it just goes to show you how weak the MW division was when a guy like geale is getting blasted out by cotto

its always been funny to me how golovkin fans always dismissed a lara fight too....while hurd and golovkin are different types and have different ways of stalking....hurd is def similar in types of size and probably close in strength and lara was able to hang....
            You stupidly think all GGG fans think exactly alike when of course they don't. I am a huge fan of both GGG and Canelo and I have no hate for Canelo. The guy with hate is you. It's obvious with every hate filled thread you start and post you make trashing GGG and his fans for any and every possible reason your hateful mind can imagine, Why you focus so much unreasonable hate on a good undefeated champion who has committed no unpardonable sin is a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              The OP question goes totally unanswered
              Because someway and somehow clowns like Curt Henning manage to make it a Golovkin hate thread.

Comment

Hurd is no bigger than any other full sized 154 pound boxer. He weighed 168 pounds on fight night the same as his opponent Lara. Trout and Jermell also both weighed 168 on fight night when they fought each other. Showtime thoughtfully posted their fight night weights for us plain as day to anyone who was paying attention. All 4 boxers weighted within 8 ounces of each other on fight night. Hurd was no heavier than any of them. Taller, yes. Heavier,no.

Comment

yeah were talking about jr mws here....i mean golovkin loves to fight welters and jr middles....so why not?

btw you are a joke and no one takes your posts seriously you POS

im sorry i talked negatively on your idol and god....but danny geale got crushed by cotto...thats how weak the MW division has been in recent years.....and now when theres some decent fighters/fights it seems golovkin isnt able to shine quite as bright

also..GFY gggroupie
                  So you bash Gennady for not fighting Lara, and bash him for fighting Lightmiddles? So no matter what Gennady does you're going to bash him? You make me sick.

How you have the audacity to call anyone a piece of **** is beyond me. And saying no one takes him seriously? No one should take you seriously because you're one of the biggest **** heads on the forum. Everything you write is bollocks. You're one truly gruesome poster.

Geale was weight drained against Cotto so it isn't the same thing at all. You should know this already but you don't care, you just want to bash Golovkin at all costs. You're no boxing fan, you're just a flag waiving twat.

Comment

I assume it's a pretty brutal weight cut, he won't be able to make that weight for much longer. One thing he has going for himself is that he's 27 years old. Give it a couple years and he'll either fatigue during fights or just move up because the weight cut is too much. Look at Kell Brook, he was considered a big WW, but even he had a hard time cutting weight and by the time he was 30-31 he had to move up.

Comment

Even the Charlo brothers said Hurd was huge, they were shocked at his size

If I were to guess he is a huge weight cutter, probably cuts 35 pounds in 8 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X