Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys do on the Friday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I do hood rat things
    iVE MISSED YOU BEERCULES DO YOU HANG OUT HERE NOW? iS THIS WHERE THE ELITE HANG?

Comment

Unwind.............. Whatever it takes!

Comment

Not much because I work Saturdays.

Comment

Parteeeeee!

Comment

Join my coworkers for a few drinks, talk shy try to pick up Japanese girls, and then ride a crowded train home.

When I get lucky, love hotel.

Other than that nothing, but go home and sleep it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              i read posts and articles on boxingscene all night. i just finally built enough balls to start posting my own stuff. i feel like i just broke down this wall like timothy bradley and made a huge step forward by posting on here.

i also love drinking budweiser and wanking to japanese pron vids. friday usually has the best updates on pron sites. so i look forward to that all week.

:wank::wank::wank::wank:
              haha how time flew by and now one of the best posters on here.

Also how the **** does the OP join date later than the thread start date?

Comment

I went out with some friends last friday. Drank some ****tail and danced the night away.

Comment

Not much, I usually get rest.

Comment

watch ****, browse the internet, play video games, watch youtube car reviews on cars I have no intention of ever buying, go to bed at like 9pm, tired from working all week.

Comment

On Friday night, I allow myself to relax after a hard week's work. This is a trip with friends to the movies, the club. And this Friday I will have a romantic date with a guy I met on a dating site https://100hookup.com/.
                      Last edited by Lori44; 02-05-2022, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X