Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding: Canelo Has The Power To Face Anyone at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding: Canelo Has The Power To Face Anyone at 168

Alvarez proved too strong for Rocky Fielding as he delivered a third round TKO on Saturday to easily win their WBA super middleweight title fight at Madison Square Garden. The 28-year-old Mexican, a heavy favourite, imposed his will from the opening bell, delivering punishing body shots and knocking down his outmatched British opponent a total of four times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo-Rocky sold out Madison Square Garden with an announced attendance of 20,112.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Alvarez proved too strong for Rocky Fielding as he delivered a third round TKO on Saturday to easily win their WBA super middleweight title fight at Madison Square Garden. The 28-year-old Mexican, a heavy favourite, imposed his will from the opening bell, delivering punishing body shots and knocking down his outmatched British opponent a total of four times.
      [Click Here To Read More]

his punches are very technically-correct..... with excellent accuracy and timing

he punched well enough to put Golovkin on his bike

but better guys like Smith, Benavidez, Uzi..... are tough and punch real well themselves..... he likely has enough power to keep them honest but not enough to break them like he did Fielding

Comment

I think it’s his skill before his power. He delivers quick accurate punches. He never really hurt GGG bad. Still had enough pop that GGG wouldn’t risk going to the body at all for fear of maximum counter punch. I don’t see anyone walking right through Canelos punches.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnumber247 View Post
          Canelo-Rocky sold out Madison Square Garden with an announced attendance of 20,112.
          Yea the place was packed.

Comment

Both 160 and 168 have great opponents.

Whichever he chooses will be alright with me.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if he wants:
              GGG
              Charlo
              Jacobs
              Saunders
              CALLUM SMITH

Or will he continue to fight tomato cans ?

We will see! Oh and for the idiots Canelo is BARELY 1 to 1 with G

Comment

A lot of guys have skill but little power and some have power but very little skill.

Canelo has both skill and power that’s what make him super dangerous

Comment

fielding had nothing to lose but canelo was just on another level..canelo should stick to guys@160..168 should be his leisure fights should be at

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    It will be interesting to see if he wants:
                    GGG
                    Charlo
                    Jacobs
                    Saunders
                    CALLUM SMITH

Or will he continue to fight tomato cans ?

We will see! Oh and for the idiots Canelo is BARELY 1 to 1 with G
                    I have the same concerns u do. Scared cheap tomato cans might be the profit. I don’t even see a GGG trilogy making financial sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X