Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Fielding Not Dangerous; Won't Last Once Canelo Connects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Fielding Not Dangerous; Won't Last Once Canelo Connects

David Lemieux was convinced he'd be Canelo Alvarez's next opponent. Once Lemieux's left hook knocked out Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan in the first round September 15, the former IBF middleweight champion assumed he was in perfect position to challenge the Mexican superstar. Alvarez edged Gennady Golovkin to win a majority decision in their rematch that night in Las Vegas and Lemieux, like Alvarez, is promoted by Oscar De La Hoya's company.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Probably true, but still... Stfu you clown. Can’t even make weight for every second fight scheduled.

Comment

Can’t comment, don’t know
      Enough about Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Probably true, but still... Stfu you clown. Can’t even make weight for every second fight scheduled.
        was gonna say the same ha

Comment

Fielding can always offer clenela some coupons to the deli counter at the corner market where he works

Comment

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Fielding prob will get starched, however fielding would beat the straight p1ss out of lemeiux.

Comment

I was very hard when I thought of Lemieux as a B-level killer but the guy always fails to make weight because he has no dedication. Some sad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                I was very hard when I thought of Lemieux as a B-level killer but the guy always fails to make weight because he has no dedication. Some sad ****.
                Not because dedication he just to big to keep trying squeeze down to 160lbs and too small for 168lbs and not good enough to demand catch weight fights against the better competition

Comment

Probably true, Rocky's first round TKO loss to Callum Smith is a red flag regarding his whiskers. He appears to have some pop, hes stopped some decent euro-level fighters. He's 6'1" and naturally bigger than Canelo, something tells me this will be somewhat similar to the Liam Smith fight in that it will be a physical scrap in close quarters for a few rounds but I see Fielding folding a few rounds earlier than Beefy did. I will go Alvarez by 6th round TKO courtesy of a debilitating body shot.

Very bummed that Lemieux couldn't safely make weight. I'm curious to how much he was at when his body gave out. He really needs a top notch dietician.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Fielding can always offer clenela some coupons to the deli counter at the corner market where he works
                    I don’t like to talk too much to you people but I’m sitting here at my cushy union job on time and a half reading and you trying to ***** on these guys but theyvliving their dream, makeing great money you will never see, probably don’t even have a job yourself.. but keep hating champ, they gonna do their thing, I’m gonna do mine and you gonna keep hating

Comment

Working...
                    X