Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Sparring Hard For Adrien Broner Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKempyy View Post
    I hope you mean Jeff Horn P4P Greatest of all time
    Man your out of your mind if you think Horns the goat,when hes like #5 the list goes#1 Kahn,#2 Ggg#3 Vanes#4 lemule#5 Is Jeff horn who instantly became above pac because he beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      that shiiet is funny ass hell. Freddie brings in ray beltran everytime Pac has a fight. This is prolly why pac seemed like he kinda just got stuck at one point in his career where it seems like there's no improvements and that's because he was sparring some old ass dudes lol.

And then for the floyd fight, roach brought in a MMA fighter lol. Til this day I have no idea why roach went that route. That training camp for the Floyd fight was a mess.
      The truth is roach is not that good of a coach, the majority of his fighters lose all their big fights & when they win it has nothing to do with him.

Comment

Manny should be sparring guys like Emmanuel Taylor if he plans to do anything against Broner's style.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          The truth is roach is not that good of a coach, the majority of his fighters lose all their big fights & when they win it has nothing to do with him.
          roach is pretty good as a coach but he turned hollywood. now he's not as committed to it as before. now he's all about trying to make headlines by making crazy predictions or criticizing other fighters/trainers, etc. he's doing whatever to stay in the spotlight.

where as in the past, roach was pretty quiet and kept to himself. he didnt really make crazy predictions, etc. he just trained his fighters and get them ready. look at some of pac's earlier fights with roach.

freddie was quiet, but after the hatton fight, that's when roach changed his attitude and i think it has a lot to do with mayweather sr clowning roach during the lead up to the fight. after that fight, roach became the bad guy and started running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Manny should be sparring guys like Emmanuel Taylor if he plans to do anything against Broner's style.
            i dont think they are looking for sparring partners with the same fighting style as broner. i think they are just getting pac ready by making him spar younger guys to work on his speed, reflex, etc. to get him in shape for broner.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              i dont think they are looking for sparring partners with the same fighting style as broner. i think they are just getting pac ready by making him spar younger guys to work on his speed, reflex, etc. to get him in shape for broner.
              Which isn't smart. Broner's age isn't at issue. His tendency to try to fight like Floyd is. That's what he needs answers for.

Comment

Which isn't smart. Broner's age isn't at issue. His tendency to try to fight like Floyd is. That's what he needs answers for.
                Broner doesnt even throw punches, Manny should have no issues at all with him. He will beat him to the punch and just keep turning Broner

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Broner doesnt even throw punches, Manny should have no issues at all with him. He will beat him to the punch and just keep turning Broner
                  Or get frustrated at his inability to breach the shoulder roll.

Comment

Or get frustrated at his inability to breach the shoulder roll.
                    Broners version of the shoulder roll is like a gay mans anus "wide open for penetration"

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Broners version of the shoulder roll is like a gay mans anus "wide open for penetration"

Comment

Working...
                      X