No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Keeps Pushing in Camp For Broner Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    how tough has it been for you to sleep at night since pac got embarrassed that night? You know there are certain fighters who have an argument that they beat mayweather. Castillo and maidana in their first fights for example. Pac is not one of those fighters. He got beat cleanly and easily. Mcgregor did better vs floyd than pac did. Lmaooo
    lol I gave you a ton of evidence and you can't even dispute a single point I made. You just say Floyd won cleanly lmao

Floyd is a mirage. When you look closely most of his punches are love taps and touch punches lol

What you should ask why Floyd and his family are disappointing in that fight.

And why Floyd said this:

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

And why most countries saw Pac winning. Here some more Proof of Floyd's pathetic performance was that night that majority of the world had it for Pac.

Enjoy!

Here's Loma after watching the fight Live.

Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/cLZcA8MGm7w

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
    The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
    The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
    how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
    only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

ENGLAND

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-05-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol I gave you a ton of evidence and you can't even dispute a single point I made. You just say Floyd won cleanly lmao

Floyd is a mirage. When you look closely most of his punches are love taps and touch punches lol

What you should ask why Floyd and his family are disappointing in that fight.

And why Floyd said this:

And why most countries saw Pac winning. Here some more Proof of Floyd's pathetic performance was that night that majority of the world had it for Pac.

Enjoy!

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
      The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
      The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
      how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
      only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

ENGLAND

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

All you did was provide fake videos from fans who are just as delusional and obsessed with pac as you. I saw the fight myself, multiple times, I've seen the REAL punch stat numbers, and saw with my own 2 eyes how ineffective pac was. That's why he's the one begging for a rematch and he made up the fake excuse about his shoulder to try and justify losing. Pac knows he lost, roach knows he lost, and deep in your pac loving heart, you know he lost too.

Comment

All you did was provide fake videos from fans who are just as delusional and obsessed with pac as you. I saw the fight myself, multiple times, I've seen the REAL punch stat numbers, and saw with my own 2 eyes how ineffective pac was. That's why he's the one begging for a rematch and he made up the fake excuse about his shoulder to try and justify losing. Pac knows he lost, roach knows he lost, and deep in your pac loving heart, you know he lost too.
        LOLOLOL

I'll believe more of someone who is blood related or a family member to talk about what really happened. Roger Mayweather wants a rematch, Floyd Sr saw his son fight like a vagina, Floyd Jr himself felt he owes you lmao

And besides, Pac without hesitation believed he won. So there I guess you get the picture.

Roach also said:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016

# it's not about what roach thinks. It's what Pac thinks that matters. Pac after all, was the one in the ring. And to this day Pac still believes he won as the rest of the world including Spain saw Pac winning it.

Everything can be called an opinion, since the only known truth is facts.

Like this one is a fact. Roach said this:

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Cheers!

Floyd senior saw his son fighting scared. Uncle Roger thinks and wants a rematch for Floyd to truly gain respect from the fans coz he knows his nephew didn't deserve the W.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-05-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I've seen the REAL punch stat numbers
          Oh the fake compubox that is now called compublind for manipulation of the truth.

Here's an example of how fuvked up the REAL punchstats you were talking about. It was so rigged they showed it for you lmao

This gif shows how inaccurate compubox is and how the eyes can be fooled into thinking who hit who in real time. If you blink you won't catch the punch that really connected in this exchange. Guess who got one in? Yep, it's not floyd it's Pac as always. The right jab went in straight to Floyd's jaw. While again Floyd had to foul and push Pac's head so he can stop Pac from heating up. And as usual the hometown boy gets the point in the compubox. (see bottom part of the video were in Floyd gets a point for pushing Manny's head lol)

EVEN THE PRESS IN ENGLAND WAS QUESTIONING THIS FAKE PUNCH STATS

Compublind, that's another way of putting this manipulation of perception.

Floyd's cowardly excuse for boxing queer that night, was an exercise of how to rip off boxing fans with their hard earned money, set in the biggest stage of boxing ever.

The architect of the art of run and hug tactics is a recipe for an energy diffusing bore fest fight that should not be associated with the legends of the game who has given us treasures of epic battles to enjoy.

Sadly, Floyd's performance was not one of those. His was designed to create an illusion that running and hugging is enough to win a bout as long as Vegas was on his side nothing was impossible. As we now have witnessed. The biggest sports heist in history happened.

# If someone needs to redeem himself it's Floyd

Nice, comeback dispute real videos as Fakes. That's when you know you got owned. Compubox has been proven Fake. What you forgot to mention It's Floyd who owes you a rematch. He said it to you, but instead of going for a rematch with Pacquiao he decided to go the queer way and fought an 0-0 novice fighter instead in a form of Conor McGregor lmao

Like I said you are blind. Let's just say you can never realize the truth even if it's staring it in your face. If you are easily impressed with all that energy diffusing borefest of a fight Floyd did for 12 queer rounds of hugging and running. Live in the bubble my friend. Live in your safe place. Live in your happy place lololol

Just in case your bubble pops.

Here's Floyd talking to you lololololol

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

https://youtu.be/Z2XU2iUlS-M

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
          @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
          @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-06-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

LOLOLOL

I'll believe more of someone who is blood related or a family member to talk about what really happened. Roger Mayweather wants a rematch, Floyd Sr saw his son fight like a vagina, Floyd Jr himself felt he owes you lmao

And besides, Pac without hesitation believed he won. So there I guess you get the picture.

Roach also said:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016

# it's not about what roach thinks. It's what Pac thinks that matters. Pac after all, was the one in the ring. And to this day Pac still believes he won as the rest of the world including Spain saw Pac winning it.

Everything can be called an opinion, since the only known truth is facts.

Like this one is a fact. Roach said this:

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Cheers!

Floyd senior saw his son fighting scared. Uncle Roger thinks and wants a rematch for Floyd to truly gain respect from the fans coz he knows his nephew didn't deserve the W.

are you really this dumb? Lol. The only reason mayweathers want a rematch is because they know that pac fans are stupid enough to pay for it again. You fools actually think he won the first fight and think he'd win a rematch. They're basically trying to cash a check because they know pac fans are delusional. You are a prime example of that. For me, I'd rather they both retire and go away. Their time is up.

Comment

are you really this dumb? Lol. The only reason mayweathers want a rematch is because they know that pac fans are stupid enough to pay for it again. You fools actually think he won the first fight and think he'd win a rematch. They're basically trying to cash a check because they know pac fans are delusional. You are a prime example of that. For me, I'd rather they both retire and go away. Their time is up.
              LOLOLOLOLOL

Read this again. The full article is in the link you dumb fuvk. Floyd owes you a rematch with Pacquiao, but queer boy is scared to fight Pacquiao again since he has a healed shoulder and since he owes you for having a Fluke win against Pacquiao he thinks having to fight Conor McGregor is the same as rematching Pacquiao. That's how pathetic Floyd has become, and do you really think Floyd has the balls to fight a 2 armed Pacquiao? Off course not, it's all fakery to lure Pac to Haymon. Floyd's got no balls to fight again after that close call he got, and was only saved by corrupt Judges and fake compubox lol A rematch will most likely expose Floyd for all that runnin' and hugging again so no don't expect a rematch. That Diva Dinosaur can't make you stay awake if you want him to perform in the highest level. All his good at is killing time and hugging. Listen to his father Floyd Sr. He's got nothing left. It's time for him to never come back lololol

LINK:

FATHER SAYS TIME TO HANG UP AFTER A DISAPPOINTING NIGHT SEEING HIS SON FIGHT LIKE A PUSSAY

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

https://youtu.be/ybQebjXjJfQ

RUN FLOYD

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-05-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL

Read this again. The full article is in the link you dumb fuvk. Floyd owes you a rematch with Pacquiao, but queer boy is scared to fight Pacquiao again since he has a healed shoulder and since he owes you for having a Fluke win against Pacquiao he thinks having to fight Conor McGregor is the same as rematching Pacquiao. That's how pathetic Floyd has become, and do you really think Floyd has the balls to fight a 2 armed Pacquiao? Off course not, it's all fakery to lure Pac to Haymon. Floyd's got no balls to fight again after that close call he got, and was only saved by corrupt Judges and fake compubox lol A rematch will most likely expose Floyd for all that runnin' and hugging again so no don't expect a rematch. That Diva Dinosaur can't make you stay awake if you want him to perform in the highest level. All his good at is killing time and hugging. Listen to his father Floyd Sr. He's got nothing left. It's time for him to never come back lololol

LINK:

FATHER SAYS TIME TO HANG UP AFTER A DISAPPOINTING NIGHT SEEING HIS SON FIGHT LIKE A PUSSAY

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

https://youtu.be/ybQebjXjJfQ

RUN FLOYD

listen, I know Pacquiao is the only thing to come out of the Phillipines that has ever mattered, but to be this blind to the truth leads me to believe that you're either stupid or genetically ******ed. My guess is that your parents are cousins and you're missing some chromosomes. He lost, nobody other than people from the Phillipines think otherwise, and the rematch is pointless. Just like trying to talk sense into an idiot like you is pointless. I will no longer waste any more of my time with someone like you who is so beneath me intellectually, it's like picking on a 5 year old.

Comment

listen, I know Pacquiao is the only thing to come out of the Phillipines that has ever mattered, but to be this blind to the truth leads me to believe that you're either stupid or genetically ******ed. My guess is that your parents are cousins and you're missing some chromosomes. He lost, nobody other than people from the Phillipines think otherwise, and the rematch is pointless. Just like trying to talk sense into an idiot like you is pointless. I will no longer waste any more of my time with someone like you who is so beneath me intellectually, it's like picking on a 5 year old.
                  lolololololol

You fuvkn' racist. Just because I'm defending Pacquiao I'm Filipino? Well I'm not. I'm an American you deepshyit.

Unfortunately, you're a gullible fanboi who is blind as a bat and will Follow Floyd to the ends of the earth even if his whole family saw him fight like a vagina. You still don't get it.

The best part. It has been proven that the compubox was rigged for FLoyd and even then, he still got the least punch out of his entire career from all the energy diffusing borefest he did, and to make matters worse, that was already padded for him lololol

But it's good to know, we can agree on something. Yeah, it ain't worth a rematch anymore. They are both dinasaurs, but one can still entertain and give a good exciting fight for the fans. Can't say the same thing about your hero froid roid. Even with all those PEDs he injected as he mask it with IVs. Floyd had to run and hug for 12 queer rounds against a one armed Pacquiao to the disappointment of the boxing world. What more if it's 2019 lmao.. Floyd will be hugging like an old biatch who can't get any divk to get up anymore, and will only turn to a clingy little whore who can't please anyone lolol

Yup, Floyd definitely can't do a second rodeo with Pacquiao anymore. You can't do the same trick twice. Floyd may have gotten a fluke win before, but doing the same trick again (hugging/running tactics) won't cut it the 2nd time around. Floyd won't be able to fool anyone with that lame pathetic display of fighting queer if he fights again, thus he should stay retired.

Like I said there is the right way to clinch and the wrong way.

This is the right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

This is the wrong way.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT hahaha!!

That said here are Floyd mayweather's examplary skill of hugging and fouling in Vegas. Where he gets away with fouling almost everytime. #ONLYINVEGAS

MASTER HUGGER IN THE HOUSE

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-06-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

You have the nerve to still post this when you know that Lomachenko has since come out and said that upon further review not from the nosebleeds he believes Mayweather won 8-4????

You are pathetic!

translation:

"We just finished watching the MayPac fight on the tv.

I’d like to point out that when we were watching it live at the stadium, we were all the way at the top, and from what we saw then, I believed that Pacquiao was the winner.

however, after watching here at home on the big screen with the gang, my final score is 116-112 Mayweather.

Of course, watching it now, closely, I see more of the nuances, and see more of Mayweather’s landed punches… he didn’t lose, he won the fight, with this I agree..

And well… and I admit that I was a little too brash when I first made my comments [post fight in vegas] "

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      Them calf muscles on Pacquiao are something else entirely, he more or less always looks in tip top shape leading into fights I hope he pulls off the victory however after this fight regardless off the result I hope he considers calling it a day sooner or later.
                      I don't think he will. I have a feeling he has 3-4 fight contract with Haymon. Pac will be fighting until 2020. Hope he can keep his brain cells intact for the long haul. The guy loves boxing. I won't be surprise if he gets KTFO again, but I hope not. Legends of the game should have a graceful exit, but sadly most greats end up getting beat up before hanging up the gloves.

Like Roy Jones, he stayed too long in the fight game.

Comment

Working...
                      X