Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are humans inherently evil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The answer to this is yes. We were actually born narcissistic/greedy which is evil. A baby always cries for "me me me" Feed me b!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Do you think you are special?
      Not particularly, what about yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
        Not particularly, what about yourself?

In on a worldwide history scale, you barely make it into the top 10 billion for dark and malevolent.

Me, I'm a pretty good guy, probably one of the best in history.

Comment

To answer your question, Yes...
          To varying degrees depending on the circumstances one grows up in, Yes...

Jeremiah 17:9 (KJV)
          The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?

It's part of the Curse from Adam and Eve... (Genesis chapter 3.)

We have a carnal nature that's inherently evil. That's why Jesus told us we need to be born also of the Spirit.

John 3:5 (KJV)
          Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God...

You enter into the kingdom of God when God enters into your heart...

It's easy to live selfishly, but it doesn't satisfy because something is always missing.

But once your Spirit is awakened by God, you'll no longer be alone... Jesus in your heart satisfies completely... Your priorities will change...

Feed the carnal flesh to strengthen the carnal flesh, until the flesh inevitably dies,(Genesis 3:19 you're made from dust and unto dust you shall return.) or feed the Spirit to strengthen the Spirit... (Your Eternal spirit, which will not perish, but will survive in the place of your choosing.)

Romans 6:23 (ESV)
          For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord.

You choose which to trust, your Flesh or the Spirit of God.

Comment

Humans are the most efficient killing machines on this earth.

sooo.. yea

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
              To answer your question, Yes...
              To varying degrees depending on the circumstances one grows up in, Yes...

Jeremiah 17:9 (KJV)
              The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?

It's part of the Curse from Adam and Eve... (Genesis chapter 3.)

We have a carnal nature that's inherently evil. That's why Jesus told us we need to be born also of the Spirit.

John 3:5 (KJV)
              Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God...

You enter into the kingdom of God when God enters into your heart...

It's easy to live selfishly, but it doesn't satisfy because something is always missing.

But once your Spirit is awakened by God, you'll no longer be alone... Jesus in your heart satisfies completely... Your priorities will change...

Feed the carnal flesh to strengthen the carnal flesh, until the flesh inevitably dies,(Genesis 3:19 you're made from dust and unto dust you shall return.) or feed the Spirit to strengthen the Spirit... (Your Eternal spirit, which will not perish, but will survive in the place of your choosing.)

Romans 6:23 (ESV)
              For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord.

You choose which to trust, your Flesh or the Spirit of God.
              still believe in fairy tales? if u were born in Iran you'll be quoting the Quran.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                In on a worldwide history scale, you barely make it into the top 10 billion for dark and malevolent.

Me, I'm a pretty good guy, probably one of the best in history.
                Keep up the guesswork you know next to nothing about my psyche. Your over inflated opinion of self speaks volumes. Aside from that what did you think of the fight last night as a fellow brit? I had fury winning by a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                  Keep up the guesswork you know next to nothing about my psyche. Your over inflated opinion of self speaks volumes. Aside from that what did you think of the fight last night as a fellow brit? I had fury winning by a few rounds.
                  It's what people have done and do, that matters
                  I think you need to check yourself out for OCD.

Fury won 115-111, everybody in boxing knows he was robbed.
                  Last edited by D4thincarnation; 12-03-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I don't think anyone is evil. I think in terms of cyclical pain and attempts to conceal low self-esteem.

I've known quite a few people with "evil" mental disorders (NPD, BPD, sociopathy etc) and you start to realize everything they do is a predictable, involuntary reaction to pain. The more they love you the more they will abuse you. If they don't love you at all then they're generally polite simply because they want to slide past you with minimal friction and get back to abusing the objects of their lust.

They are extreme individual cases, but on a population/sociological level you see the same thing.

For example when societies around the world scapegoat a specific group, they rarely tend to scapegoat the groups statistically responsible for the greatest number of "evil" behaviors. Instead they tend to scapegoat the most DESIRABLE group via false narrative. Just like we see in individual psychology, this is the result of mass pain (via mass lust, mass envy, mass sexual rejection) disguised as politics.

There is also an intelligence paradigm though.

I do think the dumber someone is, the more short-sighted their reactions to pain will be. The pain will also be more obtuse therefor difficult to reconcile with. They're more likely to do evil things (ie lash out violently) under the false pretense that those things are necessary for immediate survival. A more intelligent person may merely think "evil thoughts" to cope with painful emotions and express soft biases for years afterward.

With all of that said I still believe in fairly traditional punishment and isolation. If we just unconditionally forgive everything because of someone's pain or circumstances then that cycle of abuse proliferates we doom ourselves as a species.

Comment

No such thing.

It's just what is commonly agreed upon by the majority.

Comment

Working...
                      X