No announcement yet.

Canelo putting all these bums to sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo putting all these bums to sleep

Apparently canelo is going to fight any1 that no danger to his legacy. Who is this guy we never heard of!? He also hand picking like his next fight he picked d weakest champ just to say he has 4 belts!? Zurdo is in that same weight class that fight wld b exciting its a lot danger to his diva status

Canelo would never fight Zurdo or Benivitez. Rocky is just a smoke and mirrors title grab for twenty years down the road. We all know it's a BS move, but in twenty years people will just see belts in weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Canelo would never fight Zurdo or Benivitez. Rocky is just a smoke and mirrors title grab for twenty years down the road. We all know it's a BS move, but in twenty years people will just see belts in weight classes.
      A division to clear right now for someone of Canelo’s skills. Eubank will crap himself and move back down. Groves and DeGale on the decline now.. Ramirez and Benavides both beatable for Canelo... Callum Smith is his only threat and he needs to consider Light Heavyweight so could be plain sailing for Canelo this division.

Comment

Take it easy, fellas. Canelo just beat his boogeyman last month and he had been inactive for a year. His next fight is a -stay busy- fight. Nothin’ wrong with that. Everything takes time. Y’all need to be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
          Apparently canelo is going to fight any1 that no danger to his legacy. Who is this guy we never heard of!? He also hand picking like his next fight he picked d weakest champ just to say he has 4 belts!? Zurdo is in that same weight class that fight wld b exciting its a lot danger to his diva status
          I am a big Canelo fan. I agree his next fight is a cherry pick. He is just showing off by winning a world title in a higher weight class by fighting a very weak champion. Callum Smith KOed Fielding in the first round so Canelo would be fighting Smith if he wanted a real challenge. Jermall or Lemieux would be more dangerous fights than Fielding. I give Canelo a pass for this because he just had two wars with the world's most dangerous middleweight. If Canelo fights another softy after Fielding I will be disappointed in him. I think he will fight a tough guy and a worthy challenger right after he fights Fielding. His past history is not one of avoiding hard fights.

Comment

Working...
          X