Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Proves Conor McGregor Is A Quitter & HAS NO BALLS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I don't think Conor is a quitter. Paulie just hates him. Everybody with any brains taps out when they can't break a choke hold. A choke hold can easily kill you. Only a fool would refuse to tap out before they black out. I have great respect for Conor as a cage fighter. I think he is the best or one of the best at UFC fighting although I don't follow MMA the way I do boxing. I don't think Conor will quit to Mayweather. I think Mayweather will KO Conor because he is so superior to Conor at boxing under boxing rules.
    Big question is will PBF be a man of his word and fight Connor in the cage like rumor has he agreed to verbally ( as in Connor has stated as much)?

We all know the outcome of their boxing match , the question is how fast or will it be a full 12 rounder.

We know that IF is this is an MMA fight Floyd won't last a round GUARANTEED.

Comment

He does have a point. Tapping out was not the real evidence of quitting, it was taking the fight to the ground where he would have virtually no hope of winning. He chose to lose on the ground to avoid taking more punishment from a bigger man, even though that was his only chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        He didn't quit, he was submitted. It's absurd to say he quit when he was choked out LOL There's only two options, either tap out or go to sleep.

That's how real champions go out! Tapping is quitting in case you didn't know!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
          That's how real champions go out! Tapping is quitting in case you didn't know!
          Yup, obviously Holms' metaphorical balls are bigger than Connor's

Comment

Working...
          X