Brushmyhairs 4th Annual Fantasy Football League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    You can escrow through me, that's fine.

I trust that you're all grown men, and giving you my full name is pretty safe.
    I'll join the side bet. You need to force everyone to pay you before the game starts.

If I win, I want you to buy me an amazon gift card or whatever gift card and email me the gift card. I think I can remain anonymous through that. I just need the bar code or number of that gift card.

Comment

Also, since some of us have the side bet going....

In the interest of fairness, if someone up and decides to stop setting their lineup, Brush or I will set the lineup according to the optimal lineup based on Yahoo projections.
      I legitimately love how serious this is all being took . Tiebreakers, 3rd party escrowers, we are one step away from signed contracts.

Can't help but picture Brush out there hustling on the down low for his prepaid Walmart card:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I legitimately love how serious this is all being took . Tiebreakers, 3rd party escrowers, we are one step away from signed contracts.

Can't help but picture Brush out there hustling on the down low for his prepaid Walmart card:

I don't care if we escrow or not. Never have in the other league, and things go just fine.

I just don't want to end up with like 2 inactive teams in a division, essentially making it easier for someone to make the playoffs.

I don't think I need to talk to YOU about taking something too seriously, do I?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I'll join the side bet. You need to force everyone to pay you before the game starts.

If I win, I want you to buy me an amazon gift card or whatever gift card and email me the gift card. I think I can remain anonymous through that. I just need the bar code or number of that gift card.
          I can't force anyone to do anything.

Here's how it goes down in our other league.

We all agree to pay.

If anyone doesn't pay, we boot them from the league.

We've never had a member not pay.

Comment

• You got it, Butler.

A Victoria's Secret gift card.

Comment

I can't force anyone to do anything.

Here's how it goes down in our other league.

We all agree to pay.

If anyone doesn't pay, we boot them from the league.

We've never had a member not pay.
              The other league players are reg posters but brush seems to have alts. So we need all players with side bet to pay the escrow before the game.

I personally don't like the idea you or brush taking over inactive account. If someone is matched against inactive acccont, that's his luck.

Comment

I legitimately love how serious this is all being took. Tiebreakers, 3rd party escrowers, we are one step away from signed contracts.

Ohh nooooooooo

All this security for a SIX figure man. This is like the only thread I can trash Butler in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  The Draft will be Sunday September 3rd.
                  I'm interested in learning about this kinda thing... Fantasy football. Count me in, but realize I don't know **** about fantasy stuff.

Btw, you ever get that premium wheel chair with 24 in rims?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    The other league players are reg posters but brush seems to have alts. So we need all players with side bet to pay the escrow before the game.

I personally don't like the idea you or brush taking over inactive account. If someone is matched against inactive acccont, that's his luck.
                    Brush doesn't have alts and isn't even involved in the bet.

As you're so concerned we are going to hire private investigators to investigate some random nobody via their email address on an off topic boxing sub forum, you go ahead and send John 40 dollars like a little *****, while the rest of us pay the winner at the conclusion of the bet.

Comment

Brush doesn't have alts and isn't even involved in the bet.

As you're so concerned we are going to hire private investigators to investigate some random nobody via their email address on an off topic boxing sub forum, you go ahead and send John 40 dollars like a little *****, while the rest of us pay the winner at the conclusion of the bet.
                      you misunderstood my post.. i said brush's league has anonymous players (alts) that may not pay.. that's why we need escrow.. do you know all those players in the side be? why would you trust they will pay?

Comment

Working...
                      X