Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sleep on Errol Spence's jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      if the one thing was working for kovalev that was the jab battle. sergey showed to have a superior jab to andre (at least till his stamina didnt go zero)

andre does many things very well, but his jab is not his signature quality.
      Ward's jab is probably the most solid punch in his arsenal, again it's not solely to the head that he shoots it, he also goes downstairs very well with it.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Don't sleep on Errol Spence's jab.
        Spence Telegraphs his jab. Brook was able to counter his jab a lot of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Ward's jab is probably the most solid punch in his arsenal, again it's not solely to the head that he shoots it, he also goes downstairs very well with it.
          Kov's jab > Wart's jab

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I think that is why he losses too Canelo he doesn't throw the jab downstairs or vary the speed of his jab or feint with it. Its always thrown at the same speed with the same power.
            Canelo will take it away from him. He'll time that jab and start sinking right hands over it he utilises the pull-counter very well. He'll slip it and bring the uppercut underneath.

He will counter that jab and make him reluctant to throw it.
            False. He dosen't telegraph his jab which is why it's so dangerous. Canelo will not see the jab coming. You'll see on sept 16. And He uses the jab to set up his combination body shots.

Comment

this is ya'll last leg..been a rough year..lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Kov's jab > Wart's jab
                No, I'm not solely basing it off of their fight, I'm looking at Ward's career here, Ward is more versatile with his than Kovalev. On top of that, while I'm not discounting Kovalev's jab, lets not act like Kovalev had an answer for Ward's.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I think that is why he losses too Canelo he doesn't throw the jab downstairs or vary the speed of his jab or feint with it. Its always thrown at the same speed with the same power.
                  Canelo will take it away from him. He'll time that jab and start sinking right hands over it he utilises the pull-counter very well. He'll slip it and bring the uppercut underneath.

He will counter that jab and make him reluctant to throw it.
                  you can all fantasize all you want, Canelo will loose and in a bad way.

Comment

Canelo will at least do really damn good if he doesn't win. I thought since the Khan fight Golden Boy should have been getting him acclimated to middleweight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      Ward has the best jab currently, his has more variation than Golovkin's
                      That's because Ward is a better fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X